The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Developmental Psychology and Clinical Practice

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #26
I just heard back this morning for an interview next week! Perhaps there has been some delays with the interview process (not sure which round we're on now) Good luck to everyone else!
hey! congratulations! :biggrin: if you don't mind could you please share your application timeline up till the interview date, and if you could share a bit of your academic background, it would mean a lot!
Thank you :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Same here! Just heard back for an interview yesterday. Good luck!!
How did everyone's interviews go? I'm so nervous it was definitely harder than I anticipated.
Original post by Anonymous #28
How did everyone's interviews go? I'm so nervous it was definitely harder than I anticipated.
Same for me, I was definitely not expecting some of the questions and it was hard to prepare for them.
Original post by Anonymous #27
hey! congratulations! :biggrin: if you don't mind could you please share your application timeline up till the interview date, and if you could share a bit of your academic background, it would mean a lot!
Thank you :smile:
Hey! sorry about this late reply. I submitted my apps in late November and haven't really heard anything until last week for the interview. For me, I am just finishing up my undergrad and I have a few experiences working with children and youth in volunteer and research settings. I am also an international student so not sure that if that adds to the profile. Good luck:grin:
Have you heard back from them yet regarding a decision?
Same for me, I was definitely not expecting some of the questions and it was hard to prepare for them.
Original post by Anonymous #28
Have you heard back from them yet regarding a decision?
I haven't yet, they said that they are continuing with interviews till end of March and decisions should be out in April. In the past, I see people getting decisions around 2 weeks after the interview. Did you hear back yet?
I haven't yet, they said that they are continuing with interviews till end of March and decisions should be out in April. In the past, I see people getting decisions around 2 weeks after the interview. Did you hear back yet?
Yeah I saw the same on previous posts as well - they told me the same thing about April or May in my interview :frown:
I haven’t heard anything about an interview yet and it’s nearly end of March. Has anyone received a rejection email yet?
Original post by Anonymous #29
I haven’t heard anything about an interview yet and it’s nearly end of March. Has anyone received a rejection email yet?

I got a rejection. They said by now it’s rejections, as an interview is required and they’re finishing up
Original post by Anonymous #30
I got a rejection. They said by now it’s rejections, as an interview is required and they’re finishing up

Thank you for replying! When did you receive a rejection email?
Original post by Anonymous #29
Thank you for replying! When did you receive a rejection email?

I emailed DPDC for a few weeks asking about their schedule and they got back with the decision just a few days ago, then It updated to the portal more recently. The portal was more elaborate than the email and said that my application was strong but I should reapply next year as they cannot offer me a place at this time , hope this helps
Original post by Anonymous #30
I emailed DPDC for a few weeks asking about their schedule and they got back with the decision just a few days ago, then It updated to the portal more recently. The portal was more elaborate than the email and said that my application was strong but I should reapply next year as they cannot offer me a place at this time , hope this helps

Thank you, that’s really helpful!
Did anyone else hear back?
Did anyone else hear back?

Not yet, sadly. I just received an email today telling me that they are still considering my application and will probably take at least two weeks to make a decision. Has anyone else received the same email?

I'm guessing that they really have a lot of applicants this year, but its so nerve-wracking waiting for a decision urghhhh
Original post by Anonymous #22
Not yet, sadly. I just received an email today telling me that they are still considering my application and will probably take at least two weeks to make a decision. Has anyone else received the same email?
I'm guessing that they really have a lot of applicants this year, but its so nerve-wracking waiting for a decision urghhhh

"2 *more weeks"
Hey y'all,
For a quick timeline of the application process this year here ya go:
Submitted my application on Feb 3rd
Email on Feb 9th where they let us know that interview offers will be made soon in late February.
Invite to interview on March 6th with a date to interview on March 20th
Acceptance Email Apr 2nd.
Good luck to all of you, and remember that decisions are NOT a reflection of you as a person, student, or future clinician.
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Original post by tysie01
Hey y'all,
For a quick timeline of the application process this year here ya go:
Submitted my application on Feb 3rd
Email on Feb 9th where they let us know that interview offers will be made soon in late February.
Invite to interview on March 6th with a date to interview on March 20th
Acceptance Email Apr 2nd.
Good luck to all of you, and remember that decisions are NOT a reflection of you as a person, student, or future clinician.

Congratulations!! Def one of the first acceptances that I've heard this year :smile:) Hopefully the rest will come out shortly as well
I haven't recevied the email at alll... (hopefully it doesn't mean it's a soft rejection on my end). Did you go through the interview process as well?
Original post by Anonymous
I haven't recevied the email at alll... (hopefully it doesn't mean it's a soft rejection on my end). Did you go through the interview process as well?

Yeah I did, had my interview on the first week of March, around the time when everyone else were having their interviews as well. Wbu?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending