The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sociology course

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the sociology course at Sussex. What did you think of it? Does Brighton influence the course via a more liberal outlook perhaps?
Original post by Surha
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the sociology course at Sussex. What did you think of it? Does Brighton influence the course via a more liberal outlook perhaps?

Hello, Surha,

Thank you for your question.

Myself, I do not study a sociology course. However, I would be more than happy to answer any questions about the more general aspects of Student Life at Sussex.

In case you do not receive any further replies on here, I'd like to point out the possibility of contacting current Sussex University student ambassadors on Unibuddy. Setting up an account is very easy, and you are guaranteed to receive a response within 24 hr, from the ambassador of your choice. Here is the link you will need if you would like to register >>> Unibuddy.

As a general guideline, I would recommend having a careful read through the Module information for Sociology course at Sussex. This can give you a fairly good idea of what you can expect to study, and how you will be assessed. Furthermore, if you have any course-specific questions, you always have the option of emailing the Department of Sociology ([email protected]). They would be more than happy to help!

I hope this helps! :smile:

Best Wishes,
Kasia (4th Year Medical Neuroscience Student, MSci with a Year Abroad).
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending