The Student Room Group

Birmingham's College of Arts and Law Masters Scholarships 2021

Does anyone know how many 'College of Arts and Law Masters Scholarships' are offered by the University of Birmingham each year?
I'm not sure actually! Commenting to follow this thread because I have also applied for this scholarship!
(edited 2 years ago)
Hello!

Thanks for the message and for applying! Typically we will award 2 scholarships to each of our 5 schools within the College of Arts and Law so there will be 10 in total.

Good luck with your application! :smile:
Dan
Reply 3
Original post by UoB - Arts and Law
Hello!

Thanks for the message and for applying! Typically we will award 2 scholarships to each of our 5 schools within the College of Arts and Law so there will be 10 in total.

Good luck with your application! :smile:
Dan

Thanks for the information!

When will an applicant come to know about the result of this scholarship application?

Would be helpful to know
Thanks
Original post by Anwita Roy
Thanks for the information!

When will an applicant come to know about the result of this scholarship application?

Would be helpful to know
Thanks

No problem! Glad it was useful.

I believe the decisions are being made over the next couple of weeks, so please keep an eye on your emails for an outcome of your application soon.

Let me know if I can help with anything else and good luck!

Dan :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by UoB - Arts and Law
No problem! Glad it was useful.

I believe the decisions are being made over the next couple of weeks, so please keep an eye on your emails for an outcome of your application soon.

Let me know if I can help with anything else and good luck!

Dan :smile:

Okay, understood.

Thanks once again!
Hello! I hope you're all well.

Has anybody heard back about the scholarship yet?

Also, did anybody receive any progress notifications? The FAQs said that we would would receive updates, but I haven't received any...

Thank you!
Reply 7
Original post by millierosewells
Hello! I hope you're all well.

Has anybody heard back about the scholarship yet?

Also, did anybody receive any progress notifications? The FAQs said that we would would receive updates, but I haven't received any...

Thank you!

Hi

Unfortunately, till now, I have received no updates. The FAQ section suggests that the outcome of the scholarship application will be notified sometime between the beginning of May and the end of June.

Since it's already the first week of June, I'm guessing the results may be out by the end of this month.

However, I have not been informed anything of the progress of my application either.

Hope to hear from them in the due course of time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending