The Student Room Group

Government Actuary Department

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have an assessment centre with them in about a week for a graduate actuary role, does anyone know what the questions in the interview will be like? Also the nature of the team task?
Original post by breane
I have an assessment centre with them in about a week for a graduate actuary role, does anyone know what the questions in the interview will be like? Also the nature of the team task?

Hi I'm going to be attending an assessment centre in the next few weeks, how did you get along at yours? And what were the questions like?
Reply 22
Original post by breane

Hey, Congrats on your results. Could you please shed some light on how your assessment centre experience was? How many exercises were you given and how long the overall assessment centre process took for you? Also, how was the interview with the GAD team, were there any technical or intense questions or to analyse spreadsheets or do python coding to make a report? Any help would be greatly appreciated?
Original post by madara_420
Applied for Trainee Actuary at GAD. Did the assessment centre too. Waiting to hear back. Anybody else in my position?

Pls how was the assessment center?

1. I'm certain of the individual interviews firstly.
2. But pls did you then have a group analysis task as mentioned in our email OR you had to individually analyze large data sets (20pgs) and provide an email response?

I’ve read of both scenarios on multiple platforms and not sure which it will be.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by rinni1968
Hey, Congrats on your results. Could you please shed some light on how your assessment centre experience was? How many exercises were you given and how long the overall assessment centre process took for you? Also, how was the interview with the GAD team, were there any technical or intense questions or to analyse spreadsheets or do python coding to make a report? Any help would be greatly appreciated?

Hey, Pls was your interview yesterday or next Monday?

1. I'm certain of the individual interviews firstly.
2. But pls did you then have a group analysis task as mentioned in our email OR you had to individually analyze large data sets (20pgs) and provide an email response?

I’ve read of both scenarios on multiple platforms and not sure which it will be.
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending