The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

University of Wolverhampton Primary Education undergraduate

Hi has anyone applied for the undergraduate degree at the University of Wolverhampton if so have you had an interview and what did it involve?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi has anyone applied for the undergraduate degree at the University of Wolverhampton if so have you had an interview and what did it involve?

Have you had your interview yet?
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

Heyyyy I’m having mine next week can u tell any tips and if u remember what did they ask you
Reply 3
Original post by Kausarrrr
Heyyyy I’m having mine next week can u tell any tips and if u remember what did they ask you

Hey, the online interview for a uni i applied for primary education at basically included questions like why do you want to be a teacher etc. why i was interested in their uni, which other ones i applied for, i was also asked questions on what i wrote on my personal statement. Another thing was describe three quality about yourself that is related to teaching, i wasn't expecting this one at all but just gave three random qualities and just linked how they are useful when being a teacher. What made you chose teaching? What type of teacher do you want to be? What attracts you to teaching? In terms of making a difference to a child's academic life and seeing them succeed. You may also get questions around your personal strengths and how you might overcome areas of improvement. I also had to go over a Beginning Teachers Behaviour Toolkit sheet that they sent us as they asked some questions from there. Besides that it wasnt too bad, just dont overthink it and good luck!
Hi, has anyone been asked to complete the Occupational Health Online Questionnaire, it's one of the tasks on evision. I've applied for Primary Education. Apparently I am meant to receive an email with a link to complete it but I haven't received anything. I've checked my spam too.
Reply 5
Original post by AK-1234
Hey, the online interview for a uni i applied for primary education at basically included questions like why do you want to be a teacher etc. why i was interested in their uni, which other ones i applied for, i was also asked questions on what i wrote on my personal statement. Another thing was describe three quality about yourself that is related to teaching, i wasn't expecting this one at all but just gave three random qualities and just linked how they are useful when being a teacher. What made you chose teaching? What type of teacher do you want to be? What attracts you to teaching? In terms of making a difference to a child's academic life and seeing them succeed. You may also get questions around your personal strengths and how you might overcome areas of improvement. I also had to go over a Beginning Teachers Behaviour Toolkit sheet that they sent us as they asked some questions from there. Besides that it wasnt too bad, just dont overthink it and good luck!

Hey
did you get any questions on the fundamental British value?
Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending