The Student Room Group

Is it possible for me to do the BTC and masters together?

Hey, i am a year 13 student who is looking to do Law at uni in September with aspirations of being a Barrister in the future. I was just wondering if anyone knew if it is possible to enrol in a masters course whilst doing my BTC and if so what universities do this?
I really want to do my master in London maybe at Kings or UCL but i don't think i can do it alongside the BTC.
thanks in advance
Original post by mcvinod22
Hey, i am a year 13 student who is looking to do Law at uni in September with aspirations of being a Barrister in the future. I was just wondering if anyone knew if it is possible to enrol in a masters course whilst doing my BTC and if so what universities do this?
I really want to do my master in London maybe at Kings or UCL but i don't think i can do it alongside the BTC.
thanks in advance

Yes! I start my BTC + LLM in September in london, you have to have a qualifying law degree first to do this (usually LLB or GDL) - any questions please message and I will try to help!
what law school are you doing this at ? and what grade did you achieve in your undergrad
I think a distinction must be made between BTC + INTEGRATED LLM (usually a few months at the tail end of BTC proper), and a fully-fledged 10-12 month LLM.

The former is certainly more attainable than the latter and I'd go as far as to say that doing the BTC and LLM full-time would either be impossible or a grave error.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending