The Student Room Group

SCW Commissioning Unit NHS Graduate Scheme

Hey! Has anyone else applied for this scheme? I had an interview a few weeks back and just looking to see if anyone else has heard back yet or how they found the process so far?
Hi! I am in the exact same position as you. I had my interview a few weeks back and haven't heard anything back yet.
Reply 2
Ahh that makes me feel a bit better at least! I hope it went well for you! What role did you apply for? I think the assessment centers aren't meant to be until the end of April but I'm just keen to find out... I think they also said on the job description that there would be psychometric tests but in my interview they said that the assessment center was the next stage, do you know anything else about that?
Thank you! I hope your interview went well too. I applied for Strategy and Transformations, what about you? I am not sure about that either. My interviewers said the next stage was assessment centre as well. Perhaps we will do psychometric tests before the assessment center and they will look at the results from the tests and assessment centre to make their final decision. I am just guessing through.
Reply 4
Thanks! I applied for that role as well, so hopefully we will hear around the same time. You're probably right with that, have been secretly hoping they wouldn't ask us to do them... Best of luck though!
Reply 5
Original post by chillychic
Thank you! I hope your interview went well too. I applied for Strategy and Transformations, what about you? I am not sure about that either. My interviewers said the next stage was assessment centre as well. Perhaps we will do psychometric tests before the assessment center and they will look at the results from the tests and assessment centre to make their final decision. I am just guessing through.

Hey just wondering if you have had some good news about the scheme? I've booked in for an assessment center on the 22nd, seems like it's going to be quite a full-on day!
Original post by eu5125
Hey just wondering if you have had some good news about the scheme? I've booked in for an assessment center on the 22nd, seems like it's going to be quite a full-on day!

Hey! Congratulations on the assessment centre invite! I had my interview a couple of weeks ago but yet to hear an outcome. I applied for a different role, but I assume that I’ve been unsuccessful if I haven’t heard anything? :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by MickMacTerry
Hey! Congratulations on the assessment centre invite! I had my interview a couple of weeks ago but yet to hear an outcome. I applied for a different role, but I assume that I’ve been unsuccessful if I haven’t heard anything? :frown:

Hey! Well first of all congrats on the interview 😊 I wouldn't necessarily assume that, I'm pretty sure they inform us either way, even if it's just updated on the portal. Does yours still say decision pending?
Original post by eu5125
Hey! Well first of all congrats on the interview 😊 I wouldn't necessarily assume that, I'm pretty sure they inform us either way, even if it's just updated on the portal. Does yours still say decision pending?

It says ‘decision pending’ so I’m still hopeful. Do you know if the assessment centres are specific to your chosen role, or are they open to all disciplines?
Reply 9
Original post by MickMacTerry
It says ‘decision pending’ so I’m still hopeful. Do you know if the assessment centres are specific to your chosen role, or are they open to all disciplines?

Yeah mine said that for ages. I would think if that hadn't changed then they still haven't made a final decision so keep the father for now 😊 I'm not 100% sure but I would assume they are role specific. What did you apply for?
Original post by eu5125
Yeah mine said that for ages. I would think if that hadn't changed then they still haven't made a final decision so keep the father for now 😊 I'm not 100% sure but I would assume they are role specific. What did you apply for?

All the best for your assessment centre! I applied for child health information services!
Reply 11
Anyone else booked in for an Assessment Centre?
Reply 12
Has anyone of you received an email after the Assessment centre?
Reply 13
Original post by SAY7809
Has anyone of you received an email after the Assessment centre?

Hey, not sure when your assessment centre was but I heard back today. Hope they get back to you quick!
Reply 14
I emailed them and they just go back to me. Thank you for such quick response.
Reply 15
Original post by eu5125
Hey, not sure when your assessment centre was but I heard back today. Hope they get back to you quick!

Got rejected :frown: how was the outcome for you?
Reply 16
Original post by MS3LL

oh no! I am so sorry to hear that.
I managed to get in by Gods grace. I am sure you will find something, more graduate roles are opening up so there is a better chance to secure something now.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by MS3LL

Ahh I am sorry to hear that! I was offered but I swear with grad jobs half the time it's just luck. I know how frustrating it is but I always tell myself it is good experience for the next one and if you got that far through the application process you are obviously a strong candidate! Make sure you ask for feedback if they haven't already sent it as that way for next time you'll be able to hit every marking criteria. It can also be useful for other companies as well - it's definitely helped my (many) applications... Wishing you luck in anything else you have or will apply for though!
Hi, my name is George. I have an assessment booked for tomorrow and wanted some insight to what i should expect please

Quick Reply

Latest