The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Swansea v cardiff university

Hello, I have received offers from both Swansea and Cardiff university for a business management course and I'm stuck between the two really. Due to me not being able to go up for an in person open day I'm looking for some information on past experiences people have had at the two universities and which you guys would recommend. Cheers
Original post by Matt8Sutton
Hello, I have received offers from both Swansea and Cardiff university for a business management course and I'm stuck between the two really. Due to me not being able to go up for an in person open day I'm looking for some information on past experiences people have had at the two universities and which you guys would recommend. Cheers

The likelyhood is that you are going to be able to visit. You dont need to make a decision until June so take your time. From tomorrow people within Wales will be able to travel and self contained accommodation is opening. There will probably be visit days organised for May/June. Even if there isnt there would be nothing stopping you visiting the cities and university for a look around. Swansea and Cardiff are only an hour apart and both could be done in 1 visit with an overnight stay. It is likely people from outside Wales will be able to visit from 12 April if the travel rule elsewhere in the UK is lifted.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest