The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

take the hyphens between the numbers out.
Has your referee sent your application off yet? And if so you may have to wait 2/3 days til it works for you, I think it takes 2 days to be sent to the unis.
Go to track and click forgot login in details put in all your details and they should email them to you (thats what i did). It only works if they have processed your details.
Reply 4
It's definately been sent off, because my referee let me push the send button :smile: I didn't put hyphens between the numbers either
Reply 5
Jack Sparrow
Go to track and click forgot login in details put in all your details and they should email them to you (thats what i did). It only works if they have processed your details.

I had to do that too.
Reply 6
Jack Sparrow

It won't even let me do that, it says that I have to call them
Reply 7
Does anyone know how it notifies you if you have an offer/rejection/acknowledgement?
Reply 8
Montarnna

No it does, it said that to me, it has an awkward way of doing it which I can't remember. :no: Sorry!
Reply 9
Log in to apply and see if UCAS have proccessed the application yet it should take a day or two, if it still says when your referee sent the application it's not been done yet, when it has been done it says this:

Your application has been processed by UCAS. You will be sent a welcome letter and will then be able to log in to Track, which allows you to check the progress of your application. You will need your Personal ID number and the username and password you used when making your application.
There can be a bit of a delay between sending you application and being able to log onto track. It could just be that yours is taking a while to let you log on to track. As long as you know it has definitely been sent then just keep trying
Reply 11
It says exactly that, guess I'm just unlucky
Montarnna

You might as well wait for the letter , (tracks a bad habbit the later the better). They probably have not processed it.
Reply 13
My teacher sent off mine on Friday. It needs to have reached Oxford by Wednesday, but it hasn't been processed by UCAS yet... should I be worried, or will it get sent by then?

*panics*
SophieSomething
My teacher sent off mine on Friday. It needs to have reached Oxford by Wednesday, but it hasn't been processed by UCAS yet... should I be worried, or will it get sent by then?

*panics*

Mine took 2 days to get processed so you dont need to be worried and even if its 1/2 days late it will not make much diffrence.
Mine says: "application processed by UCAS : 10-Oct-2008" woot!
Reply 16
Jack Sparrow
Mine took 2 days to get processed so you dont need to be worried and even if its 1/2 days late it will not make much diffrence.

Okay, thanks =]] Once it's been processed, does that mean it's got to the universities, or does it then take longer for UCAS to send it on?
SophieSomething
Okay, thanks =]] Once it's been processed, does that mean it's got to the universities, or does it then take longer for UCAS to send it on?

I would have thought it would take a few days because UCAS print it. But somewhere on it , it would contain the date UCAS got it and if thats before 15th October that would be considered within the deadline. (I think so).

(What are you applying for?)
Reply 18
I only realised mine had been finally sent off when I got an email from Cambridge about the SAQ. Log into apply, if it tells you that your application has been processed then you can log into track.
Reply 19
I really hope it's in in time - If not, I will actually KILL my teachers - my application has been ready since Sept 10th, but they've been refusing to process it and write the reference until now because it's the school's 'policy'. Argh!

I'm applying to Human Sciences at St. Hugh's Oxford, and Biology at York, Durham, Bristol and Cardiff.

Latest

Trending

Trending