The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yep two people have interviews at Bham
Reply 2
...and those two people aren't even TSR posters :p:
Reply 3
they are
Reply 4
Oh, I seem to recall someone posting that two of his friends had got interviews at Birmingham. My bad.
Reply 5
no, it's me and b9muslove who've got the interviews :smile:
Reply 6
When did you submit your ucas? *envious* (well done, btw :smile: )
Reply 7
Its still very early days. When I applied I hadn't heard anything by December. Then I got one just before christmas and went on to get another 3 after christmas (two even ended up in the same week which was annoying).
lotusx
no, it's me and b9muslove who've got the interviews :smile:

Congrats :biggrin: I see you applied to leicester, you are a person with a plan of action :biggrin:

Good luck
Reply 9
Yeah Birmingham seem to be quick! :redface:
My friend got rejected already I think because he only had 3 A*s...I don't even know why he applied when they clearly stated at interview they need 7...

Oh dear the deadline is so close now...I need to pick my unis ><
Reply 10
Miss_Scarlett
Congrats :biggrin: I see you applied to leicester, you are a person with a plan of action :biggrin:

Good luck

ahh thank you! yes, i have indeed applied to leicester: i really liked the medical school when i saw it on the open day, and it's far away but not too far away. my mum just likes it because she says she can do all her indian shopping there when she comes to see me (assuming i got in!)
congratulations! whens the inerview?
Reply 12
*grins* I've got a Birmingham interview! 8th Nov - does anyone else have the same day?
Reply 13
congratulations jaz
Reply 14
good luck guys. and for those still waiting, its still very early to panic. embrace your acknowlegments for now! i had my first in December and last in April, so it does drag quite a bit unfortunately.

P.S: i cant believe i was in the same position last year! feels like such a long time ago now.
Reply 15
malaz_197
good luck guys. and for those still waiting, its still very early to panic. embrace your acknowlegments for now! i had my first in December and last in April, so it does drag quite a bit unfortunately.

P.S: i cant believe i was in the same position last year! feels like such a long time ago now.

I don't even have that :s-smilie:
Reply 16
iv got on the 7th frm birmingham. Keep updated on the questions they ask...thanks
Reply 17
shiv+ellie
iv got on the 7th frm birmingham. Keep updated on the questions they ask...thanks

Lol that seems like cheating to me :shifty:
Reply 18
Good luck.

Cheating? Sounds like preparing to me :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending