The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Becuase I dont believe in premarital relations.
Because I'm a lvl 50 priest and not Brad Pitt..

Seriously though, I'm not sure.. Not seeing the girl I was last year anymore, now I've just lost the will to bother. Not found anyone else I care about enough like that to bother making an effort with.
Reply 102
All boys school 7 years, living in basically the middle of no where. And a little on the self conscious side.
Reply 103
Democracy
Because being single is my thang :rolleyes:

No seriously, I have no idea. To be honest it's not the most important thing on my mind atm.

Or maybe its becuase the Right wings have the hots for you :p:
..and thats not your thang..
Reply 104
Jack Sparrow
Come to uncle sparrow , he will make you pretty.:wink:

Now I'm creeped out as well as ugly. :eek3:
Reply 105
Democracy
I doubt that. I get into wayyy too many fights with right wing people...I doubt much love is shared between us :p:

Oh come on- hate is the new love :biggrin:
Its all a pretense..deep down they're hott for U!
Reply 106
Bare Single People
jjkkll
Don'T blame yourself, you are beautiful.

Stupid pricks, its alright you'll find the perfect guy one day.

haha cheers :smile:
Dunno where to start, i dont know how to kiss, dont know how to express my feelings, dunno how to ask a girl, too scared, peer pressure not to go out with certain people, low confidence and a general lack of interest from girls.

Other than that im set.
a) There is 10 girls to every boy one my course (odds are not good!)
b) I am quite feminist :p:
c) I fall for wrong guys.
d) The nice guys think I am a skank (though I am not really).
e) I try to be chaste.
f) I try not to flirt anymore
g) I want the guy that God wants for me
h) I usually mess it up
i) I sometimes play guys
j) I am shy
k) I am ugly
l) I always seem to fall for guys who are taken.
m) I am a cynic!!!!:yep:

Hopefully God just puts the right guy in front of me and I won't be too ignorant as to be oblivious to it. :smile:
lack of a proper candidate
Reply 111
I'm Fat
TI-84
It's simply because I'm too nice to all the girls I meet. At this age, most pretty girls like absolute dickheads :ninja:

agreed.
it's like an obsession. :s-smilie:
Reply 113
because all the nice guys who are into relationships are hiding from me :frown:
I don't do relationships, I don't like people knowing too much about me and I always chicken out when it comes to commitment. Having said that, I sometimes envy those steady, faithful couples...for like a millisecond.
Because I'm so awesome that it's too much for them after a couple of weeks.

That and the fact that I spend an inordinate amount of my time on the internet nowadays, meaning that I don't get out as much as I'd like =[
Reply 116
death.drop
haha cheers :smile:

i would try to hit on you about now usually, but for some reason i dont think its gonna happen today :frown:

LOL
Reply 117
Because Ive been in the same place with the same people for 18 years of my life and so those who are viable partners are like sisters to me...
basically because of lack of oppurtunity.

Although I must say im such a commitment-phobe I **** up anything close to good so no point really
Divide By Zero
Because I'm so awesome that it's too much for them after a couple of weeks.

That and the fact that I spend an inordinate amount of my time on the internet nowadays, meaning that I don't get out as much as I'd like =[

No offence but only you can change this and if that is the only thing holding you back you just need to be brave go out and put yourself out there.:yep:
Reply 119
jismith1989
Where do you live? Also, what's wrong with black guys? :eek:

I live in the U.S. and i'm not attracted to black guys. i love blue eyes. that is a must. along with a pulse. lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending