The Student Room Group

Application status for Msc management and Entrepreneurship at Cranfield

Hi,

I have applied for MSc Management and Entrepreneurship at Cranfield University. It has been almost 2weeks since I had appeared for an interview and I am awaiting reply regarding my offer. I had sent a mail but haven't heard from them. How can I know the decision? Please help if possible.

Kind regards,
Rohan G
Original post by Rohan Ghogare
Hi,

I have applied for MSc Management and Entrepreneurship at Cranfield University. It has been almost 2weeks since I had appeared for an interview and I am awaiting reply regarding my offer. I had sent a mail but haven't heard from them. How can I know the decision? Please help if possible.

Kind regards,
Rohan G

Hi Rohan,

Sorry for the delay in this, it's a busy period for us at the moment and it's complicated by people working from home. Who did you send the email to? Was it a generic admissions address or did you email the person who conducted your interview?
I will chase this up for you.

Is there anything else I can help with in the mean time?

Katherine,
Student Ambassador
Original post by Cranfield University
Hi Rohan,

Sorry for the delay in this, it's a busy period for us at the moment and it's complicated by people working from home. Who did you send the email to? Was it a generic admissions address or did you email the person who conducted your interview?
I will chase this up for you.

Is there anything else I can help with in the mean time?

Katherine,
Student Ambassador

Hi Katherine,

I had sent an email via EVE portal. Also sent a message to the Interviewer via Skype. its's going to be a month now, still waiting for the decision. I can understand the situation is to bad for now.

Kind regards
Rohan G
Original post by Rohan Ghogare
Hi Katherine,

I had sent an email via EVE portal. Also sent a message to the Interviewer via Skype. its's going to be a month now, still waiting for the decision. I can understand the situation is to bad for now.

Kind regards
Rohan G

Hi Rohan,

Please private message me the name of your interviewer and I will send the message to them personally, as emails to the generic email addresses tend to take longer to be responded to.

Katherine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending