The Student Room Group

Is it normal for a girl to masturbate twice a day?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by V℮rsions
probably, although it sounds painful

It is but I enjoy it.

Original post by sufys12
I don't know why you are telling us that you've fapped 5110 times in the past 7 years...
LOL.

Why lol? Everyone has a sex drive unless you are asexual or celibate.
Original post by Anonymous
It is but I enjoy it.

lol fair enough then man.. enjoy :redface:
It is but I enjoy it.

Why lol? Everyone has a sex drive unless you are asexual or celibate.

Yes, I do. But you don't need to tell the world how many times you've fapped.
Original post by sunshine774
It doesn't hurt if you're aroused enough. If it hurts, then you should probably see someone. And don't worry, that's not dumb

Its a bit of a taboo with my family/friends. I feel silly talking about it. But like imagine talking to your doctor and being like "yeah i do it but then when it gets too much i just get scared and stop because im worried its gonna hurt". sounds really silly.
Original post by sufys12
Yes, I do. But you don't need to tell the world how many times you've fapped.

I am on anonymous.
Original post by Dinero_
How do you expect to find the one, without searching?

Search where? I used Tinder and dating apps but I found no one I liked (looks and personality wise)
I am on anonymous.

Regardless, people don't talk about that often for a reason. I've never fapped and I don't see the reason one should talk about it. It's somewhat normalised in society.
(edited 3 years ago)
Its a bit of a taboo with my family/friends. I feel silly talking about it. But like imagine talking to your doctor and being like "yeah i do it but then when it gets too much i just get scared and stop because im worried its gonna hurt". sounds really silly.

I came from a very conservative and religious background, so I can understand that. But it's not silly at all! It's absolutely natural. I really think it's all in your mind as the story you're telling yourself is that it's silly, or you feel silly.

I don't know how old you are, and I'm not being condescending but usually if you're younger you are more likely to think this way. When you are older, you just know it's natural AF and there are no worries
Original post by sunshine774
I came from a very conservative and religious background, so I can understand that. But it's not silly at all! It's absolutely natural. I really think it's all in your mind as the story you're telling yourself is that it's silly, or you feel silly.

I don't know how old you are, and I'm not being condescending but usually if you're younger you are more likely to think this way. When you are older, you just know it's natural AF and there are no worries

Im 19 but have zerooo experience as come from religious etc background so that probably why. Thank you by the way. I really appreciate this.
Original post by sufys12
Regardless, people don't talk about that often for a reason. I've never fapped and I don't see the reason one should talk about it. It's somewhat normalised in society.

Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? That is the reason you have never fapped. If you are single, then you would obviously masturbate
Original post by chelsea.uri
No. It’s sexual immorality and devalues sex.

What is immoral about masturbation?
Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? That is the reason you have never fapped. If you are single, then you would obviously masturbate

I am single.
What is immoral about masturbation?

Please search up the definition of immorality
Original post by sufys12
I am single.

Then you are Asexual or religious or something of that sort
Then you are Asexual or religious or something of that sort

Yep, I am religious. Congratulations, detective Anonymous!

What is immoral about a female fingering herself or using dildos or vibrators? it's better than one night stands.

Personally I consider an act immoral if it harms an entity that can suffer. I’ve never been able to see how masturbation harms anyone. That’s my opinion and my reasoning, anyway.
What is immoral about a female fingering herself or using dildos or vibrators? it's better than one night stands.

Did you do what I said? Also it’s bad because it’s lustful. I’m looking from a Christian perspective

Exactly! PRSOM
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Personally I consider an act immoral if it harms an entity that can suffer. I’ve never been able to see how masturbation harms anyone. That’s my opinion and my reasoning, anyway.

Ok it harms your mental and spiritual health

Quick Reply

Latest