The Student Room Group

Is it normal for a girl to masturbate twice a day?

Scroll to see replies

In generally women aren’t visual. In generally women don’t experience sexual attraction visually, they experience sexual attraction from realization (have to have a few conversations with them, being friendly, share some jokes). Without getting to know the person, without knowing his personality, without knowing his identity, without any interaction, without knowing who he is as a person they don't experience sexual attraction. Women have high sex drive but weaker/low sexual attraction. They get horny but their horniness means desire to orgasm, it’s not desire to have sex with men, craving for men body is totally absent in their horniness. It’s asexual horniness. They are just horny without any sex desire.
Msturbate away....I do the same.....have a great weekend! 👍
Original post by Aynabdkklsm
In generally women aren’t visual. In generally women don’t experience sexual attraction visually, they experience sexual attraction from realization (have to have a few conversations with them, being friendly, share some jokes). Without getting to know the person, without knowing his personality, without knowing his identity, without any interaction, without knowing who he is as a person they don't experience sexual attraction. Women have high sex drive but weaker/low sexual attraction. They get horny but their horniness means desire to orgasm, it’s not desire to have sex with men, craving for men body is totally absent in their horniness. It’s asexual horniness. They are just horny without any sex desire.

lol you sound like an ancient greek author
Original post by ohyegodsmyroast
lol you sound like an ancient greek author

I am an ancient Greek Author!....well no actually I'm an ancient Scottish author...LOL! I love your handle
Original post by Anonymous #8
i touch myself every hour even at college lol

I can't do it , even if I get horny in school :smile:)) but I do it when I get home
Do you enjoy it?
Original post by Aynabdkklsm

Intetesting thoughts.
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am a girl and I don't actually have a high sex drive, it's just that most girls have boyfriends who they have sex with but I am VERY PICKY with boys/men so I don't have a bf.
It just as good to flip your bean
Reply 108
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am a virgin and single, I haven't found the right person. I have been masturbating twice a day for 7 years now. I use dildos, vibrators and fingers. Is this normal?
Masturbation frequency varies widely among individuals and can depend on factors such as personal preferences, libido, stress levels, and hormonal fluctuations. Some people may masturbate multiple times a day, while others may do so less frequently or not at all.
Original post by DDlove
Masturbation frequency varies widely among individuals and can depend on factors such as personal preferences, libido, stress levels, and hormonal fluctuations. Some people may masturbate multiple times a day, while others may do so less frequently or not at all.

Sounds in the normal range to me. I do it most every night. Doesn't take long just using my fingers.
Original post by Anonymous
I am a girl and I don't actually have a high sex drive, it's just that most girls have boyfriends who they have sex with but I am VERY PICKY with boys/men so I don't have a bf.

Have you ever tried having sex with a girl?

Quick Reply

Latest