The Student Room Group

University advice

Hi so I am wanting to go to a Scottish university to do Business after s6 in 2022 but my qualifications are not the best so I’m not sure if I will be eligible.

In s5 I’m doing:
Higher Biology
Higher English
N5 Administration
N5 Apps Maths
N5 Physical Ed

And in s6 I’m planning on doing:
Higher Administration
Higher History
Higher Business
Higher Physical Ed
Original post by Selentrica
Hi so I am wanting to go to a Scottish university to do Business after s6 in 2022 but my qualifications are not the best so I’m not sure if I will be eligible.

In s5 I’m doing:
Higher Biology
Higher English
N5 Administration
N5 Apps Maths
N5 Physical Ed

And in s6 I’m planning on doing:
Higher Administration
Higher History
Higher Business
Higher Physical Ed

Heyy

If you are looking for more information on entry requirements, there are a few universities that accept highers over more than one sitting. ENU is looking for 4 x BBBB as well a National 5 grade C in Maths and English which looks like this would be covered in your S5 subjects :smile:

If you would like any more information, please give me a shout!

Thanks

Steph @ ENU
I have the same concern about only 2 Highers (AB) in S5 and predicted 4 Highers (AABB) in S6. Will the good uni, say Uni of Edinburgh, accept such combined S5+S6 grades?
Original post by Keithmakyc
I have the same concern about only 2 Highers (AB) in S5 and predicted 4 Highers (AABB) in S6. Will the good uni, say Uni of Edinburgh, accept such combined S5+S6 grades?

Heyyy

It would be best to contact their admissions team directly and that way you will know for sure what they are looking for :biggrin:

Thanks

Steph @ ENU

Quick Reply

Latest