The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Stirling MLitt Publishing 2021 offer wait time

Hi,

I applied for MLitt Publishing at the University of Stirling a few days ago and just wondering how long people usually had to wait for a decision from admissions?
I understand this is a busy time and COVID has really meant everything takes a lot longer now!
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

I applied for MLitt Publishing at the University of Stirling a few days ago and just wondering how long people usually had to wait for a decision from admissions?
I understand this is a busy time and COVID has really meant everything takes a lot longer now!

Or how long it’s approximately taking to hear back from Stirling about postgrad applications in general?
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Or how long it’s approximately taking to hear back from Stirling about postgrad applications in general?

Hey! I applied over a week ago and I was wondering if you have heard back yet? :smile: Ps. Hope you got it!
Reply 3
Hey! I applied over a week ago and I was wondering if you have heard back yet? :smile: Ps. Hope you got it!

Hi, yes I did and very excited to say I’ll be going in September! I applied on the 18th April and heard back on the 6th May, so it shouldn’t take much longer for you to hear back, I think they’re just really bunged out right now 😊 when you hear back and if you’re comfortable, there’s a Facebook page called University of Stirling Postgraduate Offer Holders where you can say what course you’ll be studying or you can ask any questions at all! 😊
Hi, yes I did and very excited to say I’ll be going in September! I applied on the 18th April and heard back on the 6th May, so it shouldn’t take much longer for you to hear back, I think they’re just really bunged out right now 😊 when you hear back and if you’re comfortable, there’s a Facebook page called University of Stirling Postgraduate Offer Holders where you can say what course you’ll be studying or you can ask any questions at all! 😊

Hi! Thanks for getting back to me so fast and for providing all that info! Really appreciate it! That's amazing news - well done! Absolutely I will join the group if I get on the course. Fingers crossed! Well done again :smile: :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest