The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

berryfantastic
im applying for english lit and got an acknowledgement about 4 days after sending off my application and that was about 3/4 weeks ago now? just getting a bit worried because everyone seems to be getting offers!

There's no need to worry now, its still early days. Start worrying if you still haven't heard by March :p:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 41
Got an unconditional offer for law today :biggrin: .
My UCAS was sent off Monday (3rd November after my school had it for a month and a half :s-smilie:) and got a request for interview in the post today!!! Very quick! However, track hasn't even stated an acknowledgment from them, is this normal?
Reply 43
freeforever
My UCAS was sent off Monday (3rd November after my school had it for a month and a half :s-smilie:) and got a request for interview in the post today!!! Very quick! However, track hasn't even stated an acknowledgment from them, is this normal?

Yep, I got an email requiring an interview but no confirmation on UCAS when I applied last year.
acknowledgments don't really get shown on track. the only things that show up are offers or rejections. :smile:
Reply 45
I got an offer for international business, finance and economics. yaaay. Its my last choice, but first offer.
Reply 46
I got my offer for Geography (ABB) after 3 days :biggrin:
Reply 47
My offer the yellow illegible one in my sig took 2 days from being sent to getting an offer.
Reply 48
got an offer for accounting and finance today!! already obtained 2 A's and they want a 3rd!! ridiculous!! anyone else gto an offer for acc/fin and if so what offer did u get?
Reply 49
Are there any other internationals with offers out there?
Reply 50
PPE conditional offer -AAB
and I've just sent my form last friday, amazed!
Got a conditional for Management, but had hoped for/wanted an unconditional. So it's not too exciting for me.
Reply 52
Juustuburger
Got a conditional for Management, but had hoped for/wanted an unconditional. So it's not too exciting for me.

Did you already sit A-Levels?
Very nervous, only submitted my application to the school referee on the 7th November, so it will only be sent on the 14th. Applying for BA Law with Politics, and i'm predicted 35/36 whilst they want 35 (IB diploma). So nervous, really feel that i'm going to be rejected :frown:
Anatheme
Did you already sit A-Levels?

Yes, with a C in GCSE Maths. They want a B from a resit and I was hoping that my circumstances for having a C would make them overlook that.
Reply 55
BSc ITMB - Information Technology for Management and Business

Offer: Unconditional!

Reaction: Last choice but nice to know someone wants me (aka: nice to stroke my ego). I'm impressed with their speed: it took them only 3 days!
Reply 56
I'm applying for Business, no offer yet but I'm unsure as to whether I'll put Manchester as my first choice so I'm not that bothered at the moment but I'd obviously like an offer!
StotheL
I'm applying for Business, no offer yet but I'm unsure as to whether I'll put Manchester as my first choice so I'm not that bothered at the moment but I'd obviously like an offer!

That's because you're a Cardiff fangirl :p:
Reply 58
Juustuburger
That's because you're a Cardiff fangirl :p:

Shush burgers, I'll whip out my Northern Irish charm and they'll be after me in no time :wink:

Decided on a uni yet?
StotheL
Shush burgers, I'll whip out my Northern Irish charm and they'll be after me in no time :wink:

Decided on a uni yet?

:redface:

Not yet, I'll probably go visit them at some point and then decide. Probably the February open days for Manchester and Nottingham.. are you going to go to one or just go and see all the Welsh people? :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending