The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton Uni chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
I've got a flat mate who's going on the same one as you. He wasn't looking too forward to it either haha.

Jester's is going to be an absolute filth hole tonight.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
footy99
I've got a flat mate who's going on the same one as you. He wasn't looking too forward to it either haha.

Jester's is going to be an absolute filth hole tonight.

Addaaam are you going to Jesters??

A certain of your flatmates turned up at mine last night completely wasted. Then snored really loudly all night and I have had noooooo sleeeep, and I really wanted to go to Jesters and now I don't know If I am alive enough to.

Are you going to bother venturing out into the wild weather to go to the History lecture?
Reply 382
makinghistory
Addaaam are you going to Jesters??

A certain of your flatmates turned up at mine last night completely wasted. Then snored really loudly all night and I have had noooooo sleeeep, and I really wanted to go to Jesters and now I don't know If I am alive enough to.

Are you going to bother venturing out into the wild weather to go to the History lecture?

After saying it's going to be an absolute filth hole tonight I think I might have to say no. :p:

Haha, should've kicked him out.

Yeah I am. Need to go shopping afterwards. :biggrin:
Reply 383
Emma, can you not mention names these days? Haha
cloop
Emma, can you not mention names these days? Haha

There are spies everywhere :ninja:

Every time I see the KC lyric in your sig I think it's a dirty reference. Shut up brain.
Reply 385
His willy is well big
thank you :p:.

not meaning to sound too mod-y but, erm, keep it on topic? :ninja:
i'm currently dealing with some insufferable differential equations due in tomorrow at 4pm :/
on topic?! this is a chat thread. there isn't a topic. :p:

I've finished my first piece of coursework =D It's due on friday, but i've finished already.
ok then, lets talk about steamy steamy sex :yep:

err...distinct lack of knowledge/experience here :puppyeyes:
Reply 389
Ahahahah Marcus, I can't believe you just told me to keep it on topic!

AHAHHAHHAHAHA
I had a mental breakdown today about an assignment. Then I dropped two eggs, burnt my beans and started crying. :puppyeyes: Tomorrow I'll go and talk to my tutor, who's the reason I'm going to fail the assignment anyway. I'll come back here and whinge about how **** she is, and how ******** I'm going to do on this assignment :erm:

But in good news, I just won at Uno :w00t:
Had a test last week for financial maths, had a follow-up yesterday, have a micro mid-term next week, a macro mid-term the week after, another financial maths test on the 1st december and a group coursework due on the 4th december which we haven't started. All of which will count towards my second year.

:frown: :cry:
jonnythemoose
I had a mental breakdown today about an assignment. Then I dropped two eggs, burnt my beans and started crying. :puppyeyes: Tomorrow I'll go and talk to my tutor, who's the reason I'm going to fail the assignment anyway. I'll come back here and whinge about how **** she is, and how ******** I'm going to do on this assignment :erm:

But in good news, I just won at Uno :w00t:

:hugs: :console:

That sucks. eggs are expensive.

It's only the first year don't worry too much, I learnt from my ex and his friends in their third year that they all regretted worrying so much in the first year about nothing and wish they'd had more fun, 'cause the second and third year it all kicks in... they always said they don't know why they made such a fuss in year 1.

Think of it like SATS, you sort of have to do ok but it doesn't matter or count towards anything.:yep:

disclaimer: don't fail your first year though. Just keep afloat.
Reply 393
ANyone heading out tonight or Kinki on Friday?
You're right MH, it's just hard having that feeling of not knowing what the hell you're doing :frown: Ah well, never mind for now :smile:

Kinki on Friday!! :w00t:
i would be at Kinki on friday...if i wasn't going home :puppyeyes:
Mustard-man
Had a test last week for financial maths, had a follow-up yesterday, have a micro mid-term next week, a macro mid-term the week after, another financial maths test on the 1st december and a group coursework due on the 4th december which we haven't started. All of which will count towards my second year.

:frown: :cry:

This scares me. :puppyeyes: Good luck man, I'm sure you'll be ok :smile:
Reply 397
In other kitchen related news ... our fridge smells so baaad. I have to evacuate the area every time someone opens the door, else the potent stench will probably singe my eyeballs or something. :frown:

Seriously smells like something crawled in there and died.
better sort it out before your inspection then :p:

ours is next thursday :s-smilie:
jonnythemoose
This scares me. :puppyeyes: Good luck man, I'm sure you'll be ok :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending