The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton Uni chat thread

Scroll to see replies

I'm going to winchester for fireworks on saturday and portsmouth for a gig on sunday...
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
I'm meant to be in Sobar on Friday for Oli (Coles)'s birthday, other than that no.

I need a weekend off really, starting to really lag behind on work which is never good.
Anyone going to carnage tomorrow? Was it any good last year?
Reply 5983
Original post by marcusmerehay
I'm meant to be in Sobar on Friday for Oli (Coles)'s birthday, other than that no.

I need a weekend off really, starting to really lag behind on work which is never good.

Haha Marcus you name dropper x
Reply 5984
it's Eid this weekend. But so are the fireworks. And I want to do both. But it's a physical impossibility as the only family I have here wants me at their's. Hmm.
Original post by cloop
Haha Marcus you name dropper x

Didn't want to confuse people thinking it may have been TSR Oli's birthday :p:

Also, I have some goss at last regarding my love life. I will fill you in privately sometime. (Innuendo unintended!) :h:
Little jaunt to Birmingham on Friday, to see my friend at the Birmingham School of Jewellery Design, excited, having never been to Brumland :biggrin:
Original post by Deutsch_Beth
Little jaunt to Birmingham on Friday, to see my friend at the Birmingham School of Jewellery Design, excited, having never been to Brumland :biggrin:

Not really something to get excited about...
Reply 5988
Question: for those of you that submit courseworks to the human sciences faculty, how do you do it and still remain sane? The process is so silly. And I don't like that they keep our coursework till we graduate. What's up with that? /elitistecsrant
Reply 5989
Original post by hothedgehog

Cheer up!
Original post by cloop
Cheer up!

what, it's Birmingham! :P
Birmingham!! <3

I've never been

I've heard it's pretty nice? The more exciting part is seeing my friend anyway :tongue:
I've heard it's pretty nice? The more exciting part is seeing my friend anyway :tongue:

I guess it depends on how much you like concrete... yay for visiting friends though.

One thing I'm looking forward to most is visiting my friend in Hamburg for her year abroad this easter...
I guess it depends on how much you like concrete... yay for visiting friends though.

One thing I'm looking forward to most is visiting my friend in Hamburg for her year abroad this easter...

You should come on the GerSoc trip to Hamburg this Easter, there's a girl there at the moment who says she plans on meeting up with us, potentially the same person :smile:
You should come on the GerSoc trip to Hamburg this Easter, there's a girl there at the moment who says she plans on meeting up with us, potentially the same person :smile:

I doubt it is, my friend is at Sheffield doing her year abroad in Hamburg! I'm hoping to do it all on the super cheap and stay with her for 4-5 days and then potentially spend a long weekend in Cologne hostelling it up again.
I doubt it is, my friend is at Sheffield doing her year abroad in Hamburg! I'm hoping to do it all on the super cheap and stay with her for 4-5 days and then potentially spend a long weekend in Cologne hostelling it up again.

Haha shows me right for assuming.
Haha shows me right for assuming.

He he, no worries. I love the way that at university everyone forgets you might have friends who aren't at the same uni as you!
Got caught in this mornings downpour. Didn't help that my trainers have absolutely zero protection against water, which I just realised as I was walking to lectures. Had to wring my socks into the sink when I got back :colonhash:
Original post by Karma Charger
Got caught in this mornings downpour. Didn't help that my trainers have absolutely zero protection against water, which I just realised as I was walking to lectures. Had to wring my socks into the sink when I got back :colonhash:

Pft... we have to cycle to the NOC every day in all sorts of weather and then survive for the day before coming back in, what hopefully, is weather which has improved!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending