The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton Uni chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
And drinks wise... I drunk a bottle of malibu... Then spent 20£ on apple sours (so i'm guessing I had 20!) and then you bought me two! So thats 22 shots. Ahahahah. Pisshead
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
I think it's fair to say at least three of us were off our faces, as i saw Krish at around half 1 in a not-so-sober state at the bar. Ahaha.
Reply 1782
Krish! I didn't see you!
Tsch. Men
Reply 1783
Woah, page 90
Woah. As if my day couldn't get any worse. My grandad's been told he has 6 months to live. VERY bad times.
Sorry to hear that marcus.

Lol, I can't remember bits of last night. Clo I saw you twice!! Didn't see marcus though.

Oh and:
tsch, women!
carrotboy
Sorry to hear that marcus.

Lol, I can't remember bits of last night. Clo I saw you twice!! Didn't see marcus though.

Oh and:
tsch, women!

Yes you DID :eek3:
i shouted at you for two minutes and had to get my mate Marko to tap you on the shoulder, then we had a gentlemanly embrace at the bar while i was waiting to down another set of three JD-cokes :yes:
I saw Clo the moment i stepped in at about half 10 and she was already GONE. I can't wait to see the photo of us when it goes up on SUSU :biggrin:
marcusmerehay
Yes you DID :eek3:
i shouted at you for two minutes and had to get my mate Marko to tap you on the shoulder, then we had a gentlemanly embrace at the bar while i was waiting to down another set of three JD-cokes :yes:
I saw Clo the moment i stepped in at about half 10 and she was already GONE. I can't wait to see the photo of us when it goes up on SUSU :biggrin:

****!!!!
I don't remember this :frown:
what did I say? anything embarrassing? anddd... which bar?
Nah it was just a quick gentlemanly hug and off you popped.
And it was the bar next to the dancefloor
I DONE centurion and i now die
i didn't see any of you yesterday. :frown:
olileauk
i didn't see any of you yesterday. :frown:
Ditto :tongue: Although I only know what a few of you look like...
Well i dunno what any of you look like so I could be out and you would never know :ninja:
Does this call for a picture posting session within the thread?
Lawl. I can upload the picture of me and Clo when it actually gets put on the SUSU gallery >.>
lol noooooooo! I'l be damned if my photo ever finds itself on here lol.
If any of you guys play something called Xpert Eleven, apply here because i will hopefully be setting up a league [depending on numbers] on there.
i want to die.
Wassuupp Jonny?
im cold/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending