The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

No responses - should I be worried?

I applied the 15th of October to the following unis and courses:

Cambridge for Comp sci (had interview, waiting on the decision)

Imperial for JMC and Imperial for Computing (took the online test the 23rd of October, sent in fee status questionnaire the 12th of November)

UCL for Mathematical Computation

Warwick for Discrete Maths

So far, I have received no offers or rejections. Although I am not doing A-levels or IB, I am a home student doing a listed and highly respected qualification. Should I be worried? Is it worth emailing unis to make sure that my app is actually being processed or something?
They have months before they have to make a decision.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Well those are all top unis, they're probably waiting till the deadline before they send out many/all offers. They're really competitive though even amongst those with the top graders which is why a lot of people have one or two lower insurance choices. What qualification are you doing?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
I applied the 15th of October to the following unis and courses:

Cambridge for Comp sci (had interview, waiting on the decision)

Imperial for JMC and Imperial for Computing (took the online test the 23rd of October, sent in fee status questionnaire the 12th of November)

UCL for Mathematical Computation

Warwick for Discrete Maths

So far, I have received no offers or rejections. Although I am not doing A-levels or IB, I am a home student doing a listed and highly respected qualification. Should I be worried? Is it worth emailing unis to make sure that my app is actually being processed or something?

Hi, I am applying for the Computing (AI + ML) course and had an admission test on 03/11. I believe your test was right before mine. May I ask if you received an interview invitation from ICL? I'm looking to find people on a similar timeline.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending