The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham City University OR Sheffield Hallam

Hi I was wondering if anyone has any opinions or advice on either SHU or BCU. I have been offered a place as a postgraduate in both and am struggling to choose the best uni. Would love to hear some opinions. Thank you
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I was wondering if anyone has any opinions or advice on either SHU or BCU. I have been offered a place as a postgraduate in both and am struggling to choose the best uni. Would love to hear some opinions. Thank you

You can ask me anything about this place. Please avoid BCU, the place is disgusting. Check on glassdoor the negative reviews. The positive reviews on there look fake too and it appears they are adding them to cover up the negative ones. Do not be mislead by their marketing, it is not all garden and roses. I am currently writing up a negative review about my time there but need to add more details to it as it is just a bit short but will be adding a thread on here. It is honestly, just a bottom feeder University.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

Hi,

Congratulations on your offer to study at Sheffield Hallam University! Please feel free to ask any questions here - I'm happy to help! :smile:

Arzu - Official Sheffield Hallam rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending