The Student Room Group

Does my senior collegue sound annoyed to you?

So my senior collegue has helped me with a report I’ve had to do for work, which might go to court. In fact he has been good and done pretty much all of it even though he wasnt involved (though he oversees our work)Im lucky really as others haven’t had the help that I have. He sent it to me to finish off/make sure grammar etc is ok then he asked me to send the final version back to him to check again. On a section which asks if there’s any days I can’t attend court in the next 12 months I just put ‘not known’ as I don’t know when I’m booking holidays etc. I sent it back to him and he replied:‘’Hi Kate, I have altered a bit of formatting, deleted the last sentence and your availability at the bottom- this availability, likely would have annoyed the person reviewing it. Please have a gander and phone me if needs be. It is important that you agree with all of this; as, if called, it would be yourself to answer to this and not me. Kind regardsPaul ‘’Do you think he sounds annoyed/as though what I did is daft?
Reply 1
Sorry it’s hard to read, when I posted the thread there was spacing not sure what happened.
No
Doesn’t sound like he’s annoyed.
Just telling you that it needs to be redone and by you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending