The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
heminder
...well?
...do you think?!!?

i reckon i myt stand a small chance. :rolleyes:

vote in the poll!!

Well, I am guessing that this is for next year's applicants. You "myt nt stnd a chnce if u wrte ur PS lyk dis".
Reply 2
heminder
...well?
...do you think?!!?

i reckon i myt stand a small chance. :rolleyes:

vote in the poll!!

It's all over for this year matie :p:
Reply 3
I'm definitely not getting a place at Oxbridge next year. Because I already have a place somewhere else.
Reply 4
visesh
Well, I am guessing that this is for next year's applicants. You "myt nt stnd a chnce if u wrte ur PS lyk dis".

come on, it's only a draft post...
Reply 5
I'm not sure if I'd get an offer. I don't think I'm good enough.... oh wait...:biggrin:
Reply 6
heminder
come on, it's only a draft post...

:p:
The point still stands though:biggrin:
Reply 7
Right. I have 11 A*s at GCSE. I am predicted AAAAAA for AS. As a debator, I have reached Northern finals for debating; also, reached national finals in public speaking.

However, I only put the second most certain response, because I hear that Oxbridge have a very strong sense of irony.
Reply 8
I think i would get in. Seen as tho' i have an offer :biggrin:
Reply 9
visesh
:p:
The point still stands though:biggrin:

grrrrrr...
:secruity:
Reply 10
heminder
grrrrrr...
:secruity:

Maybe not now, seeing as SOMEONE has edited their post:p: :biggrin:
Reply 11
I think I might get into Cambridge, but the standards for Oxford are too high, I think.
Reply 12
2 5 +
I think I might get into Cambridge, but the standards for Oxford are too high, I think.

OOOOHHHHH contraversial
Reply 13
hehe i voted for the top 1 cos i already got my offer :biggrin:
Reply 14
visesh
OOOOHHHHH contraversial

Well... it's not like I said anything like, say, that those damn Tabs let anyone in these days. Because that would just be too controversial even for me.
Reply 15
2 5 +
Well... it's not like I said anything like, say, that those damn Tabs let anyone in these days. Because that would just be too controversial even for me.

Make that down-right insulting too.:p:
Reply 16
visesh
Make that down-right insulting too.:p:

Good thing I didn't say it then. Although I'm sure that everyone would've taken it with the gentle good humour with which it would've been intended. And recognised that it just meant to point out that Oxford is better.
Reply 17
2 5 +

Interesting... I was advised if I was set on Oxbridge to go for Oxford because my chances of getting in were considerably higher.. (I was told this at an Oxbridge conference). I applied to Cambs because the course was too damn good to walk away from :biggrin: That and I love Cambridge as a place.

As for the poll? Well... I've got my offer :rolleyes:
Reply 18
2 5 +
Oxford is better.

Bull****
Reply 19
spin
Interesting... I was advised if I was set on Oxbridge to go for Oxford because my chances of getting in were considerably higher..

Really? Why is that? I mean seriously now, outside of my idiotic stereotyping.

Latest

Trending

Trending