The Student Room Group

A Level NEA AQA Computer Science Analysis help

So i need to get started on my nea project but im stuck on the analysis stage mainly as we are required to document the specific problem we are trying to solve and a few other requirements we have to meet. The thing we are allowed to make games so ive decided on making a game of chess, its not very original and so im not actually solving anything here for anyone but instead recreating a game that already exists. My teacher told me i should look to see what i can improve in my game, but there really isnt anything i can do at my level to improve a game of chess that for example chess.com doesnt already do?

1. A clear statement that describes the problem area and the specific problem being solved / investigated
2. An outline of how the problem was researched
3. A statement indicating who the problem is being solved / investigated for
4. Background in sufficient detail for a third party to understand the problem being solved / investigated

So my question is really, what exactly would i write about here for Chess? thanks in advance
Maybe say that your gonna add a feature to cater towards colour blind people so that they can change the colours of the chess tiles (though, I'm pretty sure chess.com already does that). They won't mind tbh. If you look at the examples, they pretty much copy other existing programs aswell.
Hey I'm in Y12 i'd like to know what you ended up doing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending