The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Is BCU a good UNI

I have applied to the uni of Liverpool, and got in! I SHOULD be going next month however, I am having MAJOR doubts. Liverpool is far from home and I am not the most independent or confident person and it terrifies me, I am not excited what so ever. I am really considering going through clearing and applying to BCU for criminology but I don’t know if it’s any good. (This way I could live at home.) can any students give me any information on this, I need answers ASAP!!
Reply 1
Liverpool and BCU are worlds apart when it comes to the quality of university in almost every category. Push yourself and go to Liverpool, you won't regret it.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
I have applied to the uni of Liverpool, and got in! I SHOULD be going next month however, I am having MAJOR doubts. Liverpool is far from home and I am not the most independent or confident person and it terrifies me, I am not excited what so ever. I am really considering going through clearing and applying to BCU for criminology but I don’t know if it’s any good. (This way I could live at home.) can any students give me any information on this, I need answers ASAP!!

i’m in the same situation. I’m coming from ireland in to liverpool in september and i am nervous but i’ve heard such good things about the uni & the city.
Reply 3

do not go BCU it is a Shithole
Liverpool any day of the week!
Reply 5
Original post by connollymegan333
i’m in the same situation. I’m coming from ireland in to liverpool in september and i am nervous but i’ve heard such good things about the uni & the city.

Yeah but I have quite bad social anxiety and I’m ******** myself. I’d much rather have a family support system alone. I WANT to go to Liverpool for the quality and if I lived nearby I would without a doubt. BUT I don’t live nearby and I’d have to live completely alone.
Liverpool is leagues better, I'd just go there. Take the risk of moving away, that's the whole point of becoming an adult!
Reply 7
Original post by 2 I got Versions
Liverpool is leagues better, I'd just go there. Take the risk of moving away, that's the whole point of becoming an adult!

Yeah, but I don’t have a laptop, I don’t have any living appliances etc… I’m not confident in social settings and I’m scared that I either won’t make friends or I will and they’ll be drama and I’ll become an outcast and alone. I’ve never even had a job before, the thought of having to do an interview makes me want to throw up. I’m not just the ‘regular’ person nervous. I’m a mess and I have 0 excitement about moving out et whilst most people are scared but also very excited.
Yeah but I have quite bad social anxiety and I’m ******** myself. I’d much rather have a family support system alone. I WANT to go to Liverpool for the quality and if I lived nearby I would without a doubt. BUT I don’t live nearby and I’d have to live completely alone.

i’m nervous too and i’m going to be completely alone and i have nothing either, where are you thinking of staying??

Uni of Liverpool is a better uni. But I try not getting into that starting bcu in September it depends on you mate but let's just say uni of Liverpool is a top school. But if your unhappy consider bcu?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending