The Student Room Group

Stonebridge Access to HE Computer science and Maths - Unit 6 Assignment

need help urgently with stonebridge Access to HE Computer science and Maths - Unit 6 Assignment, Using spreadsheet software assignment, has anyone accomplished this.

I need help seriously, I feel the explanations are not straightforward
Hi, long shot, but did you complete your whole course?
Reply 2
Original post by fola007
need help urgently with stonebridge Access to HE Computer science and Maths - Unit 6 Assignment, Using spreadsheet software assignment, has anyone accomplished this.

I need help seriously, I feel the explanations are not straightforward

Hi Fola , I am doing Unit using Spreadsheet. I have experience before about spreadsheet and I did a lot of thing advanced level . but at Access to Higher Education I am not understand . I did not found import data like " MOCK_DATA1.csv" I do not how I can do it with out data . Could please guide me ?
Reply 3
Original post by Adnan114
Hi Fola , I am doing Unit using Spreadsheet. I have experience before about spreadsheet and I did a lot of thing advanced level . but at Access to Higher Education I am not understand . I did not found import data like " MOCK_DATA1.csv" I do not how I can do it with out data . Could please guide me ?

Hi adnan! I have the mock data. I haven’t found it and they send me. -ece
Reply 4
Thank you very for told me that. I sent today to my tutor after I saw your replay and, I told him to send me mock data.
Original post by zerriste
Hi adnan! I have the mock data. I haven’t found it and they send me. -ece

hi please if u could can you send me the mock data, my tutor is taking a long time to respond. the one that opened up is not matching the document
Reply 6
Original post by Mizi_hanyana
hi please if u could can you send me the mock data, my tutor is taking a long time to respond. the one that opened up is not matching the document

Hi Mizi_hanyana: Sure send. Could you please me please to telegram @adn145
Original post by Yoand'oz
Hi, long shot, but did you complete your whole course?

Hi I am currently doing the course have you completed it or still doing it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending