The Student Room Group

Studying with Stonebridge

Is any studying an Access to HE course with Stonebridge..?

Just wanted your thoughts on how you are finding it
Just started my computer science and maths Access course with them a couple days ago, I'm finding it fine so far. Are you studying with them, or just thinking about it?
Reply 2
Original post by xhaylssx
Is any studying an Access to HE course with Stonebridge..?

Just wanted your thoughts on how you are finding it

Original post by Bragison
Just started my computer science and maths Access course with them a couple days ago, I'm finding it fine so far. Are you studying with them, or just thinking about it?

I am currently studying with them, its something that you definitely have to stay motivated in and figure things out yourself. In terms of the support, I think it could definitely be improved. Are you looking to go onto uni with the course?
Original post by xhaylssx
I am currently studying with them, its something that you definitely have to stay motivated in and figure things out yourself. In terms of the support, I think it could definitely be improved. Are you looking to go onto uni with the course?

Yeah I can definitely agree with that so far. And yep, I'm hoping to go to York next year, how about you?

I just started as well, would you like to get in touch on Discord?
Original post by Nick889
I just started as well, would you like to get in touch on Discord?

Oh cool, sure! I'm Bragi#1968
Hi, I started with them last month, computer and math. So far, it is not that bad, but It can be tricky to understand assignment.
(edited 1 year ago)
Oh cool, sure! I'm Bragi#1968

Hi I’ve got some questions abt the access to he course, can I get in contact via discord?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending