The Student Room Group

pillow humping in islam

im a teen girl who sometimes feel the need to hump my pillow to get rid of my sexual needs, so is this considered haram?
Classed as masturbation so yes it is haram
Original post by anonymous01029
im a teen girl who sometimes feel the need to hump my pillow to get rid of my sexual needs, so is this considered haram?

that is a sick culture.
How dare you do what you want with your body
what culture? people have needs and people sin they can always go back to allah after a sin at least she asked to know if she was wrong astagfiru-allah
Original post by Anonymous
that is a sick culture.
How dare you do what you want with your body

Please adhere to your knowledge. Dont comment on something you dont know just to portray 'disgust'.
Islam isnt a 'culture' sweetie, its known as "RELIGION".
Considering your terrible grammer, you seem young. If you are old and have the audacity to comment on a question that in NO way related to YOU? then you either need to learn to mind your own business, respectfully. Or, perhaps get therapy?

Now, coming back to the question. There are mixed answers to this, but the one that does sit right with me is that "its close to being haram". How? well the feeling gives you an output as if youre diong zina, which is haram but infact you're not.
I dont reccomend doing it. But out of all the mindsets I know, I believe Allah swt is the ONLY one who can judge you.

Quick Reply

Latest