The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

Official University of Chichester 2022 Applicants Thread

Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Chichester for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:
Hi everyone!

Official rep for the University of Chichester here, so if you have any questions don't be shy!

Fire away and I'll do my best to answer.

What are course are you applying for?
Why are you considering Chichester?
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester
Reply 2
Original post by University of Chichester
Hi everyone!

Official rep for the University of Chichester here, so if you have any questions don't be shy!

Hi :smile:

I'm Katie, and I'm looking to apply to Chichester for Politics and International Relations! Chichester is one of my options since I live very nearby, but also because I've heard great things from ambassadors and my peers who have visited. I'm attending the open afternoon in December so I can see for myself, but I'm definitely going to apply.
Original post by kke.cr_
Hi :smile:

I'm Katie, and I'm looking to apply to Chichester for Politics and International Relations! Chichester is one of my options since I live very nearby, but also because I've heard great things from ambassadors and my peers who have visited. I'm attending the open afternoon in December so I can see for myself, but I'm definitely going to apply.

Hi Katie :smile:
That's great news!
We can't wait to meet you and hope you love the uni as much as we do.

If you have any questions about the open day or the course please feel free to ask.
And don't forget your free doughnuts!
Hi, I'm Emily :smile: I'm applying to do Education at Chichester and hopefully be in Fishbourne accommodation. I've been listening to the Be You podcast and it's honestly so welcoming and homey. It isn't too far from home and it'd be lovely to live near the coast so I was wondering if anyone was in the same boat as me?
Original post by University of Chichester
Hi everyone!

hello! i’m ellie.

i applied for llb law with international relations, and i’m very excited if i choose to go to chichester. i’ve received an offer which is lovely!

i chose chichester as it’s close to family in kent, and also because the city looks gorgeous. the course sounds super good too, as i also want to learn different countries’ legal constitutions so i think it’d be a great opportunity.
Original post by Emmeline_
Hi, I'm Emily :smile: I'm applying to do Education at Chichester and hopefully be in Fishbourne accommodation. I've been listening to the Be You podcast and it's honestly so welcoming and homey. It isn't too far from home and it'd be lovely to live near the coast so I was wondering if anyone was in the same boat as me?

Hi Emily,

We're glad you're enjoying the Be You podcast as much as us :smile:

The beach is super close! Only 915 steps from our Bognor Regis campus to the beach so there's always enough time for a little paddle between lessons.

If you have any questions or want to chat to one of our students via Unibuddy, they'll be happily answer any questions you may have about the application process, student life, course experiences etc. Visit https://www.chi.ac.uk/search/course-...t-our-students

Thanks, Megan
Original post by ellheehee
hello! i’m ellie.

i applied for llb law with international relations, and i’m very excited if i choose to go to chichester. i’ve received an offer which is lovely!

i chose chichester as it’s close to family in kent, and also because the city looks gorgeous. the course sounds super good too, as i also want to learn different countries’ legal constitutions so i think it’d be a great opportunity.

Hi Ellie,

Law with International Relations is a great choice and we'll be really excited to welcome you if you decide Chichester is the place for you.

The city is really pretty with some great shops, cafes and bars as well as parks so there's always lots to do.

Thanks, Megan :smile:
I have a question please! Is there any particular reason why there are no self catered halls at the Bognor campus? We were told on the open day that for Triple Threat it would be advisable to stay on campus. A few of the students we chatted to advised against catered because it's not really sufficient credit and you can't roll it over. Kind of curious as to why this is
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Lurker2022
I have a question please! Is there any particular reason why there are no self catered halls at the Bognor campus? We were told on the open day that for Triple Threat it would be advisable to stay on campus. A few of the students we chatted to advised against catered because it's not really sufficient credit and you can't roll it over. Kind of curious as to why this is

Hi there, thanks for the question :smile:

We do have off-site self-catered accommodation and have plans to build on-site self-catered accommodation at our Bognor campus in the next few years.

We've also got a free bus that runs regularly between campuses! So some students live in the self-catered accommodation in Chichester and hop on the bus to the Bognor campus to get to classes or for a beach trip.

Thanks, Megan
Hello University of Chichester applicants!

Just wanted to check in and see how you’re feeling about results day coming up? Hope you’re all doing ok - do you have any questions at all that the community could help you with?

I also wanted to point you in the direction of some of TSR’s resources that you might find helpful over the next few weeks.

If you have any questions about Ucas and results day you can ask our trained Clearing and Application Advisors here.

If you find you need it, or just want to get prepared for all eventualities, you can find clearing information and support here.

Remember your official rep @University of Chichester is here to help you along the way as well.

Good luck!

Spoiler

Reply 11
Hiya my name is Silan, and I’m going to be starting the Uni in the Childhood and Therapeutic Play course. It seems like such a close knit place and would love to be a part of this. I was wondering when we start to receive emails about freshers week, start dates, timetables etc xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending