The Student Room Group

Transferring to UAL architecture second year

I want to transfer from my university to UAL to study architecture. I am currently starting the 2nd year and I know that UAL offers the posibility to transfer from another university without having to start the course all over again from the first year. Does anyone have any details about their experience with transferring to UAL? I am concerned that it is already too late to transfer from this year, as it is already 25th September, but I am considering transferring from next year as well. I haven’t contacted the university yet though.
Reply 1
Original post by adelinaivan
I want to transfer from my university to UAL to study architecture. I am currently starting the 2nd year and I know that UAL offers the posibility to transfer from another university without having to start the course all over again from the first year. Does anyone have any details about their experience with transferring to UAL? I am concerned that it is already too late to transfer from this year, as it is already 25th September, but I am considering transferring from next year as well. I haven’t contacted the university yet though.
Hi can I know this is a bit late but may I ask how this went?

Quick Reply

Latest