Absurd
Threads like this. :h:

I was just waiting for someone to say that
People who put BS like this on their profiles:

"I am the deepest person you will ever meet."
"Music is my life."
Denny Crane
American accents
people who are loud and play their music out loud on the bus.
People who let others walk all over them and wont stand up for themselves.
Reality TV, X kraptor, Big bother, strictly come prancing etc etc.
Ugly betty- That chick is soooo annoying.
People who put their grades in their sig like if anyone cares.

People who are hypocrites.
People who put feeble-minded things such as South-Park in their sigs. without a spoiler box. Like anyone cares about your sense of humor. :^_^:
People trying to make you drink alcohol upon saying no for the nth time. ******* idiots.
Reply 64
Halifax adverts....
Reply 65
Managers who on your first day of work, ******* you for the tiniest of mistakes.

Actually quite glad I got sacked for calling her a patronising, money-grabbing old bitch :biggrin:
It's been a good weekend!
People who walk slowly but hog the pavement so you can't get past.
Reply 67
That theres no privacy at all
That my mouth says things before my brains had a chance to think about it :o:
That i dont know whats best for me
That im so bloody indecisive
That i talk myself down :frown:
Men in general
Ramadulla
People who are hypocrites.
People who put feeble-minded things such as South-Park in their sigs. without a spoiler box. Like anyone cares about your sense of humor. :^_^:

I'm in a good mood so I'll let it slide today. Rama what ever you call yourself!

Ps southpark is Not feeble-minded it only one of the greatest shows on tv. :wink:
people who are do the whole "i hate my life and my parents, omg my life is so hard" thing when they dont have any real problems and their parents are no where near as bad as they make them out to be. These people tend to be over dramatic and change their opinions/views constantly including their sexuality and religion.

Yes im talking about a specific person, two in fact :mad:
Reply 71
Companies that run on interns...
Reply 72
Speedbird2008
That means to talk down to someone, poppet.

Ooohhhhhh that's seriously annoying...I hate people who do that. I came so close to whacking my uncle once because the he felt the need to explain to me (for no apparent reason) what a metaphor was. I'm a poet. And doing A Level Eng Lit !!!!!!!
abstraction98
Seconded!

thankyou:yep:
at first i thought it was just my selfish parents who like to make out that cooking every night is the worlds biggest hassle (even tho half the time they just shove stuff in the oven, no prep needed). then when it comes to friday its "thank god, i could do with a night off" jeezzzzzz.
People who stop walking in the middle of the pavement when you're behind them, then stand there and mess with their phone, forcing the streams of people on either side to crash into them and then have to walk in the road, around the parked cars and back onto the pavement, just because they COULDN'T BE ARSED TAKING A STEP TO THE LEFT. Uh, for instance.

Rude people, especially people who are only rude because they're anonymous on the internet. It's pathetic but annoying at the same time.

I have loads more but I also have coursework, so I'll stop there :p:
Teachers who think you're an absolute idiot, when you're not.
Buses that come 15 minutes late.
Getting smoke puffed into your face when you walk past a smoker.
- people who play music out loud on their phones
- people who constantly feel the need to argue that their point is correct
- that croaky kind of american accent
- 'could of' instead of 'could've' and the rest of it
- when they fill ur frappacino right to brim so it spills over
- neighbours who feel the need to sit out naked, have a barbeque, get drunk and play silly music til 4am if the temperature is anything above 18C
- my sister during that time of the month
- the train that sits there for half an hour, but just as u get off the train on the other platform and need to crossover to get to the other train, it decides to leave
- people who walk slowly at the same time taking up half the pavement so u can't overtake

aah, too many things...
collegedropout
thankyou:yep:
at first i thought it was just my selfish parents who like to make out that cooking every night is the worlds biggest hassle (even tho half the time they just shove stuff in the oven, no prep needed). then when it comes to friday its "thank god, i could do with a night off" jeezzzzzz.

Thats soo funny - thats practically parallel with me. Tea is always gash on a friday
the word "Poppet" annoys me because it's used in a condescending way, but it annoys me now because my friend is into witchcraft and whatnot and she told me that a poppet is a doll used in witchcraft.

it annoys me more now that i know what i means.
-Fake saccharine smiles when she clearly hates my guts. Likewise bitch.
-My inability to get along with everyone.
-My inability to say anything back
-Not liking the person that I am

Currently i'm my own biggest problem. And that really does piss me off

Latest

Trending

Trending