The Student Room Group

L'Oréal graduate schemes Jan 2024

Hello guys, I was wondering if anyone has news on the graduate schemes starting in 2024. I know the virtual assessment centre is in September, have you already done it or are you still waiting?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ajsajdadalk
Hello guys, I was wondering if anyone has news on the graduate schemes starting in 2024. I know the virtual assessment centre is in September, have you already done it or are you still waiting?

Hi there still waiting for a reply here.
Reply 2
Original post by ainyashiyam
Hi there still waiting for a reply here.

my role did not require an assessment centre. I had my live interview last week Friday and I'm waiting to hear back.
Reply 3
Original post by A1_187
my role did not require an assessment centre. I had my live interview last week Friday and I'm waiting to hear back.

What role did you apply for?
Reply 4
I still haven't heard, has anyone? I applied to the marketing grad scheme
Reply 5
Original post by cri99
I still haven't heard, has anyone? I applied to the marketing grad scheme

me neither, when did you apply?
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 6
Hi, I haven’t hear anything and I applied for the financial analyst position, the last stage I completed was the cognitive tests
Reply 7

I applied for the marketing one and still yet to hear anything! haven't heard since anything since completing the cognitive tests.
Reply 8

I've applied last week and they sent me an email for 3 tests. I will do them this week.
Reply 9
Original post by Mollysho
I've applied last week and they sent me an email for 3 tests. I will do them this week.

Have you done your assessments? How did it go?
Reply 10
Original post by liahop
Have you done your assessments? How did it go?

I had 3 test :
- Digital Assessment: you are given three open ended questions to provide a written answer for.
- Personality Traits: They assess six personality dimensions generating unique insights based on performance.
- Cognitive Test: short-term memory games and abstract and logical reasoning exercises to assess individual talent. (this one is HARD)

Good news : It is not timed!

I had good results. I am now waitig for an answer ^^
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 11
So happy for you. Is the last one similar to Arctic Shores games. Do you know the platform they used?
Reply 12
Original post by liahop
So happy for you. Is the last one similar to Arctic Shores games. Do you know the platform they used?

Thank you ! But this is just the second step... The third step is harder. They used the platform PERA.
Reply 13
I just did mine. It was quite interesting. What do you mean by the third step? Are you referring to the assessment centre?
Reply 14
Original post by liahop
I just did mine. It was quite interesting. What do you mean by the third step? Are you referring to the assessment centre?

Yes. My friends that work there told me that it was very hard
Reply 15
Oh wow. Lmaoo. Hopefully, we will get invited to it and practice as much as possible. I will look through the 2022 thread as well to see if anyone shared their experience.
Reply 16
Original post by liahop

what were the online assessments like? did you prepare before? I do not really know what to expect
Reply 17
Original post by lll123456
what were the online assessments like? did you prepare before? I do not really know what to expect

Trust me, it's such an interesting one. One of the best I have taken. It's not timed, so you have a lot of time to think about your answers.
1) 3 questions, and you have to write your answers. Use STAR method
2) Personality test (very short exercise)
3) Numerical and logical. Basic maths, no pie charts, bar charts, or histograms. Just basic stuff but the pattern diagrams might throw you off (it's the only thing I didn't enjoy doing)

Overall, it is nothing stressful so do it as soon as possible.
Reply 18
Original post by liahop
Trust me, it's such an interesting one. One of the best I have taken. It's not timed, so you have a lot of time to think about your answers.
1) 3 questions, and you have to write your answers. Use STAR method
2) Personality test (very short exercise)
3) Numerical and logical. Basic maths, no pie charts, bar charts, or histograms. Just basic stuff but the pattern diagrams might throw you off (it's the only thing I didn't enjoy doing)

Overall, it is nothing stressful so do it as soon as possible.

oh ok great, thank you!!
Reply 19
hiya! i completed the cognitive tests for the marketing grad scheme exactly a month ago and they said they would take 2-4 weeks to get back to you regarding your application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending