The Student Room Group

Driving test tips?

I only started learning in June and feel as though I’m not fully prepared and I’m just a bit worried for my test next week so I wanted some advice, thanks.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by hiiiiiiiiiiii2
I only started learning in June and feel as though I’m not fully prepared and I’m just a bit worried for my test next week so I wanted some advice, thanks.

If you have family or friends to help just get lots and lots of practice in on the points you are having most trouble with, it doesn't matter if it's off road on some spare land etc, you can still do reversing and stop starts etc. You must have thought you were ready when you applied so a good nights sleep think positive and you will be fine ....good luck.
Original post by BrainDrain
If you have family or friends to help just get lots and lots of practice in on the points you are having most trouble with, it doesn't matter if it's off road on some spare land etc, you can still do reversing and stop starts etc. You must have thought you were ready when you applied so a good nights sleep think positive and you will be fine ....good luck.

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending