The Student Room Group

Superintelligent AI will be benign

it will literally use our discarded biomatter as a fuelsource, and then it will learn to live without it. This is how evolution happens. There are no violent revolts that don't get shut down.
I've heard about those AI robots they
have very intelligent minds and are more smarter than humans and soon probably in 2030/2040 those AI robots will be in our homes doing our chores, how cools that 😀 Everyone will literally have their own AI robot in the near future. 😄👍👍👍
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous35657
I've heard about those AI robots they
have very intelligent minds and are more smarter than humans and soon probably in 2030/2040 those AI robots will be in our homes doing our chores, how cools that 😀 Everyone will literally have their own AI robot in the near future. 😄👍👍👍

They have the 'intelligence' of a child at present, theyre certainly not 'smarter' than people, they can just run more calculations per second..
Reply 3
...Discarded biomatter = feces?

I'd hate to be the guy working on that at DeepMind.
Original post by miser

I think they'd call him Winnie as in Winnie the P.... oh, I'm sure you get it.
Original post by Napp
They have the 'intelligence' of a child at present, theyre certainly not 'smarter' than people, they can just run more calculations per second..

Well your probably wrong cause that's false information and you've probably never heard of AI which is short for artificial intelligence 😏 and they are faster at getting tasks done and they're soon gonna overtake the humans because not only are they human like robots but they are also very smart and intelligent robots.😃 So I please do hope you get it now that you learn more about those AI robots and no there is not a child present in the robot 😂😂😂 its just a computer system that works the AI robots to function and communicate 😄 I know way more than you do so if you see these AI robots in the near future around 2030/2050 don't be alarmed 😂 They won't hurt you, hahaha haha. Have a nice dayyyyy!!😃🙃
Reply 6
This will never happen. Simply put, the thing which makes us human will never be replicated by a machine, never. This is because this thing is not reducible to organic or technological matter. What contemporary fears about evil-AI show is that huge numbers of people have become hyper-alienated from the products of man's labour, machines/products etc. This alienation (which is social) is projected on to the machines themselves, and therefore we get this utter rubbish about AIs replacing mankind.
Reply 7
Well your probably wrong cause that's false information and you've probably never heard of AI which is short for artificial intelligence 😏 and they are faster at getting tasks done and they're soon gonna overtake the humans because not only are they human like robots but they are also very smart and intelligent robots.😃 So I please do hope you get it now that you learn more about those AI robots and no there is not a child present in the robot 😂😂😂 its just a computer system that works the AI robots to function and communicate 😄 I know way more than you do so if you see these AI robots in the near future around 2030/2050 don't be alarmed 😂 They won't hurt you, hahaha haha. Have a nice dayyyyy!!😃🙃

may you provide evidence to support some aspects you talk about?

also, do smileys mean same as joking?
Reply 8
Original post by da_nolo
may you provide evidence to support some aspects you talk about?

also, do smileys mean same as joking?

No, smileys are a fill-in for substance. They also indicate utter lack of self-confidence.
Original post by miser

I thought it would be toenails/fingernails to start with but feces/urine seems more likely. So the first AI will be a toilet. Then it will become sentient, and probably stop eating poop and urine.

I just wanted to calm people down about robots and that they probably wont steal our hearts and eat our brains, but I think I invented something more disgusting accidentally.
It seems to me that the pendulum can swing in both directions and artificial intelligence can be both a very convenient way of progress for humanity and a method by which humanity will be destroyed.

Who's saying they've never heard of ai? That's not what napp said. Neither did they mention anything about children being in robots... I'd try reading posts abit harder next time
Reply 12
Original post by Emmmaaaa...
Who's saying they've never heard of ai? That's not what napp said. Neither did they mention anything about children being in robots... I'd try reading posts abit harder next time

Yeah. Children are not for robots. They fix and operate the best train made for post apocalyptic snow storm that we caused.

Yep yep. Movie reference.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Jingo7
No, smileys are a fill-in for substance. They also indicate utter lack of self-confidence.

:lol: :no: :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending