The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Official University of East Anglia (UEA) 2022 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TonySA
Hi @University of East Anglia UG Student Rep: Danielle :smile:

It so happens that I received an interview date a few hours after my post!

So, if you, or anyone else, have any tips for East Anglia interviews, that would be great!

Hello again @TonySA! :h:

I'm so pleased to hear you got the interview date sent through, congratulations! That is amazing. My top tip would honestly be to plan your interview accordingly so that you get a little chance to explore our beautiful campus and Norwich, as both have a lot to offer. As for the actual interview, just be yourself, and show your passion! We're really excited to welcome you and I'm wishing you lots of luck!

Danielle :smile:
Film and Television Studies
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by University of East Anglia UG Student Rep: Danielle
Hello again @TonySA! :h:

I'm so pleased to hear you got the interview date sent through, congratulations! That is amazing. My top tip would honestly be to plan your interview accordingly so that you get a little chance to explore our beautiful campus and Norwich, as both have a lot to offer. As for the actual interview, just be yourself, and show your passion! We're really excited to welcome you and I'm wishing you lots of luck!

Thank you so much! :smile:
Reply 42
Hello everyone,

I applied for Energy Engineering with Environmental Management on the 13th of April, 15 working days have elapsed but I haven't heard back from the admissions team. I was wondering if I should send an email to the admissions department or wait a bit longer for a response.
Original post by mmk97
Hello everyone,

I applied for Energy Engineering with Environmental Management on the 13th of April, 15 working days have elapsed but I haven't heard back from the admissions team. I was wondering if I should send an email to the admissions department or wait a bit longer for a response.

Hi @mmk97! :h:

Have you heard anything about the status of your application yet? If not, absolutely drop the admissions team an email to enquire and someone will be happy to help you. Wishing you the best of luck! If you have any questions about UEA or being a student in Norwich at all then do feel free to let me know.

Got an offer through for physio so finaly have all 5 offers through and whilst it does not mean anything really pleased to have managed to get an offer from all 5 of my choices. Good luck to anyone else waiting for a physio offer.
Reply 45
Original post by University of East Anglia UG Student Rep: Danielle
Hi @mmk97! :h:

Have you heard anything about the status of your application yet? If not, absolutely drop the admissions team an email to enquire and someone will be happy to help you. Wishing you the best of luck! If you have any questions about UEA or being a student in Norwich at all then do feel free to let me know.

Hi Danielle

I did send an email to the admissions team and they responded by saying that postgrad applications take 4 to 6 weeks to process, so I still have around 2 weeks before I should expect a final decision. So I'm still keeping my hopes up. Thank you for your response! If I have any questions I'll make sure to come to you.

Regards
Reply 46
I've also applied to the exact same course. And wanted to know what accommodation you have looked for or picked? :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by SUSU_1
I've also applied to the exact same course. And wanted to know what accommodation you have looked for or picked? :smile:

Hi,

I haven't really looked at accommodations yet. Honestly, I'm waiting for the decision to come out before I start looking at my options.
hiii, is anyone else studying MA Cultural Heritage & Museum Studies at UEA? it would be cool to get to know some people before september!
Original post by Wattsie
Got an offer through for physio so finaly have all 5 offers through and whilst it does not mean anything really pleased to have managed to get an offer from all 5 of my choices. Good luck to anyone else waiting for a physio offer.

Hi @Wattsie! :h:

Congrats on the offer for physio (and all of the others too!), that's amazing! I hope you have a wonderful summer and a brilliant time at uni wherever you end up going, and as ever, if I can be of any help with anything please do let me know :h:

Original post by mmk97
Hi Danielle

I did send an email to the admissions team and they responded by saying that postgrad applications take 4 to 6 weeks to process, so I still have around 2 weeks before I should expect a final decision. So I'm still keeping my hopes up. Thank you for your response! If I have any questions I'll make sure to come to you.

Regards

Hi again @mmk97 :smile:

I'm glad to hear you got some clarification from admissions, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Original post by sally_p
hiii, is anyone else studying MA Cultural Heritage & Museum Studies at UEA? it would be cool to get to know some people before september!

Hey @sally_p! :h:

So pleased to see you're coming to study with us, hope you're looking forward to it! If you take a look on the UEA welcome Facebook groups you might be able to find some other people that will also be studying MA Cultural Heritage & Museum Studies so you can get to know them before September! If you have any questions about UEA at all or being a student in Norwich then do feel free to let me know and I'll be happy to help! Have a wonderful summer :h:

applicant holder for Drama and Creative Writing, so so excited- anyone else in the LDC department?
Original post by RecklessDaughter
applicant holder for Drama and Creative Writing, so so excited- anyone else in the LDC department?

Hey @RecklessDaughter :h:

That is so exciting, what made you want to study Drama and Creative Writing? What module/s are you most looking forward to? If you have any questions about UEA or being a student in Norwich at all please feel free to let me know and I'll be happy to help. Congratulations!

Original post by oliviapig
I applied (back in spetember) and have an offer for Geography with a placement year. My offer is BBB becuase I got an A* in my EPQ!!

Hi I was wondering g if UEA is your first choice? My daughter has UEA Geography BSc as her's.
Original post by Boneyem
Hi I was wondering g if UEA is your first choice? My daughter has UEA Geography BSc as her's.

Hi @Boneyem :h:

Seen that your daughter has BSc Geography at UEA as her first choice for study so just wanted to say hello. We're so pleased to hear it. That is really exciting, and we can't wait to hopefully welcome her onto our campus! If you or your daughter have any queries at all about UEA or being a student in Norwich, please don't hesitate to let me know and I'll be happy to help. Wishing her the most amazing time at university!

Thank you Danielle!
Original post by Boneyem
Thank you Danielle!

Not a problem :h:
Original post by Boneyem

Hi, no UEA is my insurance choice, sorry!
Hello UEA applicants!

Just wanted to check in and see how you’re feeling about results day coming up? Hope you’re all doing ok - do you have any questions at all that the community could help you with?

I also wanted to point you in the direction of some of TSR’s resources that you might find helpful over the next few weeks.

If you have any questions about Ucas and results day you can ask our trained Clearing and Application Advisors here.

If you find you need it, or just want to get prepared for all eventualities, you can find clearing information and support here.

Remember your official rep @University of East Anglia is here to help you along the way as well.

Good luck!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending