The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Official University of East Anglia (UEA) 2022 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by University of East Anglia UG Student Rep: Danielle
I remember being excited for mine too so don't worry haha! Let us know when you get it - and remember to sign up for unidays/studentbeans when you receive it too for all of those student discounts! :h:

Danielle :smile:

Hi Danielle,

I've just been looking at unidays and student beans but not sure what details I need to sign up as it's not very clear. Don't suppose you can point me in the right direction?
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by ClippTube
Hi would it be possible to speak with you about economics, preferably by tomorrow?

Hello @ClippTube
Of course, please send me any questions you have!
Thank you
UEA Rep Lucy :smile:
Original post by CaterCat
Hi Danielle,

I've just been looking at unidays and student beans but not sure what details I need to sign up as it's not very clear. Don't suppose you can point me in the right direction?

Hey :h:

It's been a little while since I signed up so perhaps I've got it a little wrong! By the looks of it, you sign up with your personal email address and then I'm assuming you verify your student status when your uni account becomes active? Is it not letting you register on them? Have you had anything through regarding your uni email from us yet?
Original post by CaterCat
Hi Danielle,

Hey @CaterCat!

You’ll need your UEA email address to sign up to Unidays and you can use your personal address for StudentBeans and verify your student status with your Uni email. If you haven’t received your Uni address yet, don’t forget to fill out the online registration form so you can be given it! 😊

Hope this was useful -
Isabella (MSc Brand Leadership)
Hey,
I recently went to the UEA open day, 8th July 2023, and really want to take the Drama and Creative Writing course. But the lecturer giving the talk (I think it was Mike Bernadin) was honestly quite boring and passionless. He didn't have any charisma or passion while talking about it, and he really put me off the course. Does anyone know how passionate and fun the Drama and Creative writing lecturers are?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey,
I recently went to the UEA open day, 8th July 2023, and really want to take the Drama and Creative Writing course. But the lecturer giving the talk (I think it was Mike Bernadin) was honestly quite boring and passionless. He didn't have any charisma or passion while talking about it, and he really put me off the course. Does anyone know how passionate and fun the Drama and Creative writing lecturers are?

Hi @Anonymous #4
I hope you enjoyed the open day! :smile:
Sometimes the lecturers that give the talks are not the same ones that will be teaching, as it all depends on the modules taken or sometimes they have a certain person that speaks on open days and potentially you may not come across them when you come to study here!
You could possibly email the head of school to find out more about the lecturers and the different modules offered.
Please let me know if you have any further questions
UEA Rep Lucy :smile:
Final year Economics with a Year Abroad student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending