The Student Room Group

WSP graduate scheme

Has anyone else applied to the WSP graduate scheme (for environmental/environmental impact assessment? Or anyone who got onto the scheme last year or year before?
Applied for the graduate geo-environmental consulting role. Had an interview 2 weeks ago but haven’t heard back yet. Anyone in a similar position/applying to a similar role?
Reply 2
I started a job at WSP as a graduate engineer (bridges) almost 2 months ago. Feel free to message me if you have any questions
Reply 3
Original post by aadil10
I started a job at WSP as a graduate engineer (bridges) almost 2 months ago. Feel free to message me if you have any questions

Hi, I have applied WSP graduate scheme and still did not hear anything back
Hi Aadil,

Ive got an interview tomorrow afternoon for a graduate electrical engineer role (water).
How was the process and any tips or advices?
Thanks
Reply 5
Original post by Junaidk99
Hi Aadil,

Ive got an interview tomorrow afternoon for a graduate electrical engineer role (water).
How was the process and any tips or advices?
Thanks

Hi,

How did your experience go? I wanted to know what your experience for the assessment centre was like?

1) What kind of scenarios do they give for the group exercise. Was the question general? Or did it involve looking into something detailed etc?
2) were there any resources you used to practice beforehand?
3) How long does it last for?
4) How many people will you be working with for the group exercise?
5) Any personal advice you can give to get to the next stage?
6) what is the next stage after the AC?

Can you let me know what was asked of you and how to prepare for the next part please? If there is anything else I missed for the AC that you remember please could you let me know?

Thank you (:
Original post by Rajman222
Hi,
How did your experience go? I wanted to know what your experience for the assessment centre was like?
1) What kind of scenarios do they give for the group exercise. Was the question general? Or did it involve looking into something detailed etc?
2) were there any resources you used to practice beforehand?
3) How long does it last for?
4) How many people will you be working with for the group exercise?
5) Any personal advice you can give to get to the next stage?
6) what is the next stage after the AC?
Can you let me know what was asked of you and how to prepare for the next part please? If there is anything else I missed for the AC that you remember please could you let me know?
Thank you (:

Did you find out?

Quick Reply

Latest