The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Undergraduate Law offer holders/applicants 2022

Since I haven't seen a thread for people applying to Warwick for LLB, or even for people who have received an offer for them this year in 2021
Reply 1
Original post by milesisaacs
Since I haven't seen a thread for people applying to Warwick for LLB, or even for people who have received an offer for them this year in 2021

and on that note, has anyone received an offer from Warwick for the undergraduate programme for LLB?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Hey I've applied for law with study abroad but still havent received an offer yet either
Reply 3
Original post by H4ttie03
Hey I've applied for law with study abroad but still havent received an offer yet either

May I ask what your predicted grades were and what you're taking at A-Level? Also, when you submitted your application?
May I ask what your predicted grades were and what you're taking at A-Level? Also, when you submitted your application?

Yeah sure! I'm taking Psychology, geography and spanish and am predicted A*A*A and I submitted mine on october 12th, wbu?
Reply 5
Yeah sure! I'm taking Psychology, geography and spanish and am predicted A*A*A and I submitted mine on october 12th, wbu?

I'm talking French, Spanish, Philosophy and Theology, as well as having taken an EPQ (A*). Sitting on A, A, D3, and A*. I submitted on 14th October!
hiya! I've applied for Law LLB at warwick, I take history, politics and psychology predicted A*A*A*, submitted about the 8th Oct I believe! Good luck for you guys!
I'm talking French, Spanish, Philosophy and Theology, as well as having taken an EPQ (A*). Sitting on A, A, D3, and A*. I submitted on 14th October!

Ah nice lol that's cool you take languages as well as they're definitely not very popular lol
Reply 8
Ah nice lol that's cool you take languages as well as they're definitely not very popular lol

Yeah. I figured that most people wouldn't be applying with 2 languages, let alone 1. If anyone of you guys hear anything, feel free to let me know! Good luck
Yeah. I figured that most people wouldn't be applying with 2 languages, let alone 1. If anyone of you guys hear anything, feel free to let me know! Good luck

Yeah neither lol. Yeah you too and good luck as well!
Has anyone heard anything from Warwick about LLB?

Not me! Everyone at my sixth form applying for different subjects have heard back. I hate the wait...
Original post by emmag0076
Not me! Everyone at my sixth form applying for different subjects have heard back. I hate the wait...

Sweet. Thank you. I haven’t heard of people yet getting Law undergrad offers yet too

Hi! I received an offer around early December (ish).
Original post by hermione.granger
Hi! I received an offer around early December (ish).

What are your predicted grades + what are you taking?
has anyone heard back yet ?
I’m still waiting for Warwick Law with a Year Abroad LLB :frown: been waiting 6 months
Original post by DILSDABOSSBABY
I’m still waiting for Warwick Law with a Year Abroad LLB :frown: been waiting 6 months

Did they ever reply? I'm in the same boat as you a year later.:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest