The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Help with PGCE interview

Hi can ask someone who has in recent years been to an interview at UEl help me with what was asked in the interview and what the English and math assessments consisted of.
Original post by Keiahal
Hi can ask someone who has in recent years been to an interview at UEl help me with what was asked in the interview and what the English and math assessments consisted of.

Is your interview on Monday?! I need help too 😩
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
How was the interview
Reply 3
Original post by ItsSaeeda
Is your interview on Monday?! I need help too 😩

How did the interview go?
Hi everyone!

I'm Apostolos, one of the official UEL reps in TSR.

I see that you're interested for one of our courses. Feel free to tag me or send here or as a private message any questions you might have about the University, student life or East London! :smile:
Hi,
I have an interview on the 29th for primary teacher training and wanted to ask, what level is the English and maths tests during the interview stage?
Original post by ItsSaeeda
Hi,
I have an interview on the 29th for primary teacher training and wanted to ask, what level is the English and maths tests during the interview stage?

Hello there!

I'm not sure about the English and maths test for the primary teaching training, because I'm currently doing a BA in Fine Art. The best way to find out is to contact the Admissions and Applicant Enquiries on this email address: [email protected] or on this number: +44 (0) 20 8223 3333. Alternatively you can call the general switchboard on this number +44 (0) 20 8223 3000, explain them what you want to find out and they will connect you to the corresponding department.

I hope that this helps :smile:

-Apostolos

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending