The Student Room Group

PGCE MMU Secondary

Hi guys!! I have applied for a PGCE in Secondary Spanish and have my interview on Wednesday (online for Manchester Met) - has anyone done a secondary interview and can give me some advice??
Reply 1
Hi, I’m sorry that I can’t help you with your question, but I hope everything has been well.I’m going to apply for a PGCE in Spanish MMUCould you please tel me if the interview was in Spanish or English? Or combined questions?I hope you Could share your interview experience with me,
Reply 2
Hi, I’m sorry that I can’t help you with your question, but I hope everything has been well.I’m going to apply for a PGCE in Spanish MMUCould you please tel me if the interview was in Spanish or English? Or combined questions?I hope you Could share your interview experience with me,
Original post by Anna3030

HI @Anna3030

Thank you for considering us for your PGCE course! As a guide, the interview will usually be given in English and you will have tasks as part of the interview which will be in Spnaish. You will receive further information on your interview once you have applied!

Good luck with your application

Carly :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Anna3030

Hi! I stressed myself out because I had read somewhere the interview was in Spanish so I was looking up all sorts of vocabulary, but the interview is 100% in English! :smile: I had such a lovely interview experienced, very calm and relaxed, more like a friendly chat about why I want to teach etc. Good luck!
Original post by megleah1998
Hi! I stressed myself out because I had read somewhere the interview was in Spanish so I was looking up all sorts of vocabulary, but the interview is 100% in English! :smile: I had such a lovely interview experienced, very calm and relaxed, more like a friendly chat about why I want to teach etc. Good luck!

Hello could you please tell me more about the written task and the questions asked during the interview please ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending