The Student Room Group

Sutton Trust US Programme 2022

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Same. Good luck everyone!
even though the email says all decisions by the end of February, the website seems to say from late Feb to early March, so we might still have to wait a while. :/
Original post by chxrlxtte.bee
I havent... hoping to hear back today. Good luck to everyone thats applied!

i’m so anxious, good luck to you too!
Reply 23
even though the email says all decisions by the end of February, the website seems to say from late Feb to early March, so we might still have to wait a while. :/

honestly if it doesn’t come by 6pm I give up :frown:
Original post by samrii
honestly if it doesn’t come by 6pm I give up :frown:

me too :frown: let's just stay strong for now and keep each other updated, I know that we are all good enough :smile:
Reply 25
me too :frown: let's just stay strong for now and keep each other updated, I know that we are all good enough :smile:

yep! you are so optimistic I love it lol :smile:
Reply 26
Maybe someone should email…
Original post by dangotes
Maybe someone should email…

i'm happy to email! it says they'll reply within 3 working days tho which kinda sucks...
I have just emailed! It said:

"Hi there! I was just enquiring about when the application decisions for the US Programme are going to be released, as nobody I know has received their decision yet, and we were emailed to say all decisions would be released by the end of February, and to start checking on the 25th, which was last Friday, as shown in the screenshot below. Any details would be greatly appreciated!"

I attached a screenshot of the email we got when our applications were submitted.
Reply 29
I have just emailed! It said:

"Hi there! I was just enquiring about when the application decisions for the US Programme are going to be released, as nobody I know has received their decision yet, and we were emailed to say all decisions would be released by the end of February, and to start checking on the 25th, which was last Friday, as shown in the screenshot below. Any details would be greatly appreciated!"

I attached a screenshot of the email we got when our applications were submitted.

imagine if it came at 4 :’)
Original post by samrii
imagine if it came at 4 :’)

knowing my luck it very well might :s-smilie:
Reply 31
knowing my luck it very well might :s-smilie:

if it doesn’t someone could dm them on insta maybe? they posted a story like 5 minutes ago. it’s not the US programme but they might help
Original post by samrii
if it doesn’t someone could dm them on insta maybe? they posted a story like 5 minutes ago. it’s not the US programme but they might help

i've been reading over last year's and most decisions come from 2 til 6, so I think we should wait til then before reaching out anymore. I'm sure they'll all come, its just frustrating that they've made us all sit here frantically refreshing for four days. :/
Reply 33
i've been reading over last year's and most decisions come from 2 til 6, so I think we should wait til then before reaching out anymore. I'm sure they'll all come, its just frustrating that they've made us all sit here frantically refreshing for four days. :/

omg I thought I was the only one reading the old ones! yeah we might as well just go about our days
Original post by samrii
omg I thought I was the only one reading the old ones! yeah we might as well just go about our days

i'm a proper researcher so any info that's out there I'm like desperately trying to finddddddd
Reply 35
5 o’clock and still nothing…
i am now more nervous than ever, the pace they’re going at makes me anxious 😭😭
Reply 37
I am too 🥲 also last year I think they sent emails out on March 1st so fingers crossed it’s gonna be tomorrow
Reply 38
Last year they did rolling admissions
Original post by dangotes
Last year they did rolling admissions

The problem is there's no admissions to start the rolling haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending