The Student Room Group

Sutton Trust US Programme 2022

Scroll to see replies

I reckon we'll get them this week sometime
Original post by roshannrooprai
I reckon we'll get them this week sometime

Fingers crossed! I'm a little shocked that they haven't even emailed to say there's a delay when they've been running for 11 years... youd think they'd maybe put it on social media or their website otherwise?
Reply 42
Original post by chxrlxtte.bee
Fingers crossed! I'm a little shocked that they haven't even emailed to say there's a delay when they've been running for 11 years... youd think they'd maybe put it on social media or their website otherwise?

it’s slightly scary… there must be a lot of applications this year :/
Anyone heard back today?
not yet, i keep refreshing my email :’)
not really having high hopes anymore tbh :/
let’s not worry just yet, no acceptances or rejections have been sent out yet so no news is good news! just keep updating eachother and stay positive: )
I’m a little late to the party oops but good luck to everyone!! And yes 100% I was getting nervous a little thinking they would only email the successful applicants due to the amount applying but staying hopeful and obsessively refreshing my emails 😅😅
Original post by SophieP_
I’m a little late to the party oops but good luck to everyone!! And yes 100% I was getting nervous a little thinking they would only email the successful applicants due to the amount applying but staying hopeful and obsessively refreshing my emails 😅😅

Same haha, it's been a stressful few days, but we just have to wait a few more days until we find out
Reply 49
Original post by SophieP_

literally I turned off all my notifications apart from outlook 🙃
well... another day with no word guys. fingers crossed for tomorrow! I know we've all got in, we just need the email to know what to do next :biggrin:
we try again today 😩😩
Reply 52
Last year cohort received them today at around 3 pm so make sure ur checking ur emails 😁
good luck to us 🤞🏽
hope we all get the news we want to hear !
Yes it seems like 2-6pm is the prime time so wishing us all good luck!! :biggrin:
Guys, we have so got this! We've made it this far, so good luck to all of you, and I cant wait to see you all on the residential! :h:
Reply 57
good luck everyone! I hope we’re all on it :smile:
Good luck, all! I’m part of last year’s cohort (Cohort 10), so feel free to message me if you have any questions :smile:
i’m honestly so impatient i can’t handle this anymore 😭😭😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending