The Student Room Group

Sutton Trust US Programme 2022

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
good luck everyone !! i’m getting so anxious waiting for the email 😭😭
I thought at least a few people might’ve known by now and someone or themselves posted something online?
praying we get some sort of update soon
Reply 63
so nerve wracking :bebored:
still nothing?
still nothing here..🙁
same :/
Same, I guess we'll have to wait til tomorrow again
ugh i guess so </3
sorry guys this sucks :frown: honestly? I'm getting kind of mad at Sutton at this point, its a little unprofessional to change your decision day and not even notify candidates,,
Reply 70
Original post by chxrlxtte.bee
sorry guys this sucks :frown: honestly? I'm getting kind of mad at Sutton at this point, its a little unprofessional to change your decision day and not even notify candidates,,

and they still didn’t reply to your email either?
Original post by samrii
and they still didn’t reply to your email either?

Not a word. Tomorrow is their last day to reply in the "3 day window". Fingers crossed everyone...
Original post by chxrlxtte.bee

I’m sure they have their reasons but yes, it’s quite disappointing that they told us to be checking our emails on the 25th of Feb and it’s been a week and we haven’t heard anything. It has me super anxious too :frown:
Original post by comicsanns
I’m sure they have their reasons but yes, it’s quite disappointing that they told us to be checking our emails on the 25th of Feb and it’s been a week and we haven’t heard anything. It has me super anxious too :frown:

Oh I'm sure they have reasons too! I more meant that its just shocking to me that they aren't considering the impact on their applicants' mental wellbeing, as we're all waiting anxious and stressed for almost a full week now :frown:
Reply 74
hopefully we hear from them tomorrow but if not i’m sure we’ll know by friday, i’m such an impatient person so the wait is killing me :/
the suspense is killing me at this point, i’d love for them to send an email just informing us about the situation if nothing else- just feels like a constant build up of tension with no catharsis and just confusion
Stay strong guys! We can all get through this, and hopefully we don't have to wait much longer! I'll keep you updated if they reply to my email, so keep fingers and toes crossed!
Did u guys hear back then?
Original post by roshannrooprai
Did u guys hear back then?

I heard nothing today. Hopefully tomorrow! :smile:
Reply 79
Well...
while we are here we might as well get to know each other.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending