The Student Room Group

Sutton Trust US Programme 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dangotes
Well...
while we are here we might as well get to know each other.

that's a great idea! we could do icebreakers! like.... your nickname and one interesting fact about you?
Reply 81
urm my nickname is Dami and my interesting fact is that have watched around 439 films and counting :smile:
Reply 82
How about we add your favourite US state too!!! mine is so cliche but it's New York because why not
(edited 2 years ago)
How about we add your favourite US state too!!! mine is so cliche but it's New York because why not

That's a great idea! I'm Lottie and my interesting fact is that I'm sitting at about 300 hours on Animal Crossing :smile: my favorite state is probably (also generic) California. Have you ever been to NY?
Oo yes has anyone been to the US already? If yes, where to ? I’m Sophie and I love to crochet and read! My favourite state is Hawaii but mainland is North Carolina:smile:
Original post by SophieP_
Oo yes has anyone been to the US already? If yes, where to ? I’m Sophie and I love to crochet and read! My favourite state is Hawaii but mainland is North Carolina:smile:

omg i forgot about Hawaii! I've only been to Florida for Disney World haha.
Reply 86
Original post by chxrlxtte.bee
That's a great idea! I'm Lottie and my interesting fact is that I'm sitting at about 300 hours on Animal Crossing :smile: my favorite state is probably (also generic) California. Have you ever been to NY?

No I haven't. I've actually never been to the US before! What about you?
Reply 87
hey I’m Samri (ofc) and I love drawing! I also love California lol. I’ve never been to the US either
Reply 88
what part of the UK are you guys from?
Original post by samrii

London, what about you?
Reply 90
Original post by mfarahhh
London, what about you?

same!!
Original post by samrii
same!!

Cool, what part? I'm from West
Reply 92
London:smile:
Original post by samrii

I'm an Essex girl lmao x
Reply 94
Cool, what part? I'm from West

south london
Reply 95
WEST TOO omg
Hi, I'm Muna and I like making rings and reading. I've never been to the US either

that is such a gorgeous name!
Reply 97
How comes we are all from the same area like London/Essex😭
Reply 98
Original post by chxrlxtte.bee
that is such a gorgeous name!

I agree✨
How comes we are all from the same area like London/Essex

we're just built different :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest