The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Applying for Fashion Journalism at CSM ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #6
I don't know definitively it was just the impression I got, heard anything yet?

Okay thank you. Nothing. I’ve kinda accepted I’m not getting in to that course now. I’m technically international but still they prob would’ve called me by now
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #3
Okay thank you. Nothing. I’ve kinda accepted I’m not getting in to that course now. I’m technically international but still they prob would’ve called me by now

Why don't you email or ask admissions? It's very unfair for them to keep you waiting whilst you wonder whether you've got in or not
Why don't you email or ask admissions? It's very unfair for them to keep you waiting whilst you wonder whether you've got in or not

I did like last Tuesday 12th when I saw people got invites for interviews. But they just said they hadn’t looked at my application yet
I did like last Tuesday 12th when I saw people got invites for interviews. But they just said they hadn’t looked at my application yet

what stage are you on? have you sent your article yet?
Original post by Anonymous7777jjj
what stage are you on? have you sent your article yet?

Yep I sent it like feb 11th I think . I’m Irish so I don’t know if that makes a difference but I don’t think so!!
Yep I sent it like feb 11th I think . I’m Irish so I don’t know if that makes a difference but I don’t think so!!

Oh, so if you're technically international that may explain it. Do you know if any other international applicants have been invited to an interview?
Oh, so if you're technically international that may explain it. Do you know if any other international applicants have been invited to an interview?

Maybe! You know I don’t know any other international applicant who applied so I can’t ask. Thank you so much for chatting haha. Been on edge all week
I know the waiting part is so.. I keep going over the interview in my head and analysing what certain questions meant lol! do you have insta i could talk to u there?

Yeah sure it’s Olivia.fortmuller x

I do think it’s weird that I’ve heard nothing though. And o don’t want to annoy them by asking anymore. I guess all I can do is wait
Reply 49
I do think it’s weird that I’ve heard nothing though. And o don’t want to annoy them by asking anymore. I guess all I can do is wait

yea i think its weird too, i cant think of a reason why they would space out international / national applicant interviews unless they do them in bunches? (like uk first, then international 2nd)
Original post by fuzzzzz
yea i think its weird too, i cant think of a reason why they would space out international / national applicant interviews unless they do them in bunches? (like uk first, then international 2nd)

I’ve still heard nothing. But I already emailed 2 weeks ago and they said they hadn’t looked at it yet. So you think I should check again? I should prob just leave it, don’t want to annoy them
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve still heard nothing. But I already emailed 2 weeks ago and they said they hadn’t looked at it yet. So you think I should check again? I should prob just leave it, don’t want to annoy them

Hey, sorry I meant to respond but forgot ! Have you heard anything yet?
Hey, sorry I meant to respond but forgot ! Have you heard anything yet?

Don’t worry! Nothing!
Don’t worry! Nothing!

Yikes.. that is really awful communication.. if they're going to decline you I would rather just be told straight away! But at least you still have a chance.
Yikes.. that is really awful communication.. if they're going to decline you I would rather just be told straight away! But at least you still have a chance.

I know and I did email again like Thursday and they emailed back saying the academics are still reviewing my application so I’m kinda confused tbh because everyone had their interview
I know and I did email again like Thursday and they emailed back saying the academics are still reviewing my application so I’m kinda confused tbh because everyone had their interview

Well I don’t think anyone (myself included) has heard back yet after our interview, so maybe all the ‘international’ students go next 🤔
Well I don’t think anyone (myself included) has heard back yet after our interview, so maybe all the ‘international’ students go next 🤔

Did your portal update or anything? At this stage I just think im getting rejected. Like id have had an interview by now
Did your portal update or anything? At this stage I just think im getting rejected. Like id have had an interview by now

Nope, my portal is still empty, I don't think anyone has received offers or rejections yet
My portal updated now to pending. Anyone else? I got no interview so I presume I’m being rejected
My portal updated now to pending. Anyone else? I got no interview so I presume I’m being rejected

No mine is still empty ☹️ im so scared

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending