The Student Room Group

GSK process engineering degree apprenticeship

Hi has anyone started applying to the GSK degree apprenticeship programmes?

I’ve applied to the process engineering degree apprenticeship in Stevenage and I just did the assessment and interview.

Does anyone know where we get the degree from if it it’s at the Stevenage location?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by UddinSh

I’ve applied to the process engineering degree apprenticeship in Stevenage and I just did the assessment and interview.

Does anyone know where we get the degree from if it it’s at the Stevenage location?

Hey i’ve applied for the exact same thing and have been wondering this too! Please would you reply to this if you find out?
Reply 2
Sorry it’s very late but the for the Stevenage role degree is a BEng in chemical engineering from University of Strathclyde and for the Ware role it’s a BEng in Professional engineering from university of Aston
Reply 3
Original post by UddinSh

Hey, could u please tell me what the online assessment was about? I’ve gonna do it this year
Reply 4
Original post by lolatung
Hey, could u please tell me what the online assessment was about? I’ve gonna do it this year

u find out?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending