The Student Room Group

GSK Future Leaders Programme 2022

Hi,
Has anyone applied for the FLP - Finance in Belgium for 2022. I did the online job simulation about a week ago and haven't heard any news ?

Scroll to see replies

did vi like 2 weeks ago still not heard
Reply 2
Thanks for your answer, I hope they'll keep us updated soon
anyone heard back?
Original post by Krishna235
anyone heard back?

No, not yet...
Does anyone know how many positions they offer per programme?
Reply 6
I still have no answer also... I've no ideas how many positions they offer, which program have you applied for ?
I applied for the clinical operations role and did my job simulation two weeks ago
Original post by Belindamb78
I applied for the clinical operations role and did my job simulation two weeks ago

I also applied for the clinical operations role (in Belgium?). I just completed my job simulation, although I'm pretty sure I messed it up massively unfortunately :/

I'm tempted to apply for the Procurement role too :smile:
Can we apply for more than just one? I thought we could only to one. I applied for Reg Affairs :smile:
Original post by cristina10A
Can we apply for more than just one? I thought we could only to one. I applied for Reg Affairs :smile:

So for the future lead ones you can only apply for one but you can apply for another direct entry role in addition to the future lead. However, if you are applying for the future lead you are probably a recent graduate so there isn't much point in applying for a direct role
Seems like my application changed from assessment in progress to recruiter review. Does anyone know how long they’ll take from this point to yes/no for next stage? 🥺🥺🥺
Original post by cristina10A
Seems like my application changed from assessment in progress to recruiter review. Does anyone know how long they’ll take from this point to yes/no for next stage? 🥺🥺🥺

i went to the ac last year and it was 4 months between VI and ac lol
Original post by A Gentleman

Wow that’s crazy. Ok I’ll try to put it at the back of my mind and not obsess too much about it 😆😆
What was the AC like?
Reply 15
hey, i did my job simulation on 4th october and only heard back from them yesterday (8th november) so dont worry! mine was for a placement year, and now i am through to the final stage so do not panic if they are taking a while :smile:
Original post by xoxcm
hey, i did my job simulation on 4th october and only heard back from them yesterday (8th november) so dont worry! mine was for a placement year, and now i am through to the final stage so do not panic if they are taking a while :smile:

Congratulations on getting to the final stage !!! When is the assessment centre ?
Reply 17
Original post by Belindamb78
Congratulations on getting to the final stage !!! When is the assessment centre ?

thanks sm! it is next week :smile: hope you get the outcome you are hoping for!!
Original post by xoxcm
thanks sm! it is next week :smile: hope you get the outcome you are hoping for!!

Congrats! is the final assessment virtual?
easy. i spotted the beta males and destroyed them one by one

how is this a useful response?................

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending