The Student Room Group

Graduate route visa

Hi, yesterday I have applied for Graduate Visa and successfully submitted. After that I applied for my husband through the Graduate Dependent route and the IHS Fee showed as 0 GBP.expiry date of current visa is mentioned correctly.But finally, We paid visa fee and proceed we couldn't pay IHS Fee. We have got the IHS Reference number anyway. Will they inform to pay it later. Bit confused and couldn’t get proper answer from UKVI
Please help me
Original post by Senanayaka
Hi, yesterday I have applied for Graduate Visa and successfully submitted. After that I applied for my husband through the Graduate Dependent route and the IHS Fee showed as 0 GBP.expiry date of current visa is mentioned correctly.But finally, We paid visa fee and proceed we couldn't pay IHS Fee. We have got the IHS Reference number anyway. Will they inform to pay it later. Bit confused and couldn’t get proper answer from UKVI
Please help me

hi i am facing the same problem now can you guide me what happens for your issue . did you pay the IHS fee or its exempt
Reply 2
Original post by Senanayaka
Please help me

Please did you pay for appointment fee? I didn’t see where to pay for our IHS fee too. Please guide me on this thanks
Reply 3
Original post by Abarton
Please did you pay for appointment fee? I didn’t see where to pay for our IHS fee too. Please guide me on this thanks

Please I also need update, did you later pay for the ihs, I ma having the same issue.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending