The Student Room Group

Gesdap 2022

Applications have just opened! i know its too soon to ask but has anyone taken their verbal test yet?
also good luck all!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ruqayya.M
Applications have just opened! i know its too soon to ask but has anyone taken their verbal test yet?
also good luck all!!!

yess have you? i'm really worried lol i feel like i did really badly, kinda wanna know other people's scores so i know whether my score was good or bad - it seems bad compared to results from last years thread :frown: also, did you ever get an option to choose a location preference at the beginning of the application? i didn't
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by starrynight35
yess have you? i'm really worried lol i feel like i did really badly, kinda wanna know other people's scores so i know whether my score was good or bad - it seems bad compared to results from last years thread :frown: also, did you ever get an option to choose a location preference at the beginning of the application? i didn't

ive done my verbal test and judgement test, but im unsure where to find my results. after i refreshed the page just like it said to i couldnt find my results. not sure how the judgement test went honestly mostly worried about that. also, i didnt get an option for a location preference either but i think it comes near the end of the application process.
(edited 2 years ago)
ive done my verbal test and judgement test, but im unsure where to find my results. after i refreshed the page just like it said to i couldnt find my results. not sure how the judgement test went honestly mostly worried about that. also, i didnt get an option for a location preference either but i think it comes near the end of the application process.

ahh ok - if you log in and click review next to the application then scroll down and it says feedback just click on that
(edited 2 years ago)
ahh ok - if you log in and click review next to the application then scroll down and it says feedback just click on that

Just saw my feedback and honestly I think I became complacent after the verbal test which was my highest scoring one. I regret not doing it at a later date instead of cramming them all in one night.
Judgement - 38 😬
Numerical - 35 😥
Verbal - 78
I guess maybe u are right about it being worse than last year 🤷.
(edited 2 years ago)
Just saw my feedback and honestly I think I became complacent after the verbal test which was my highest scoring one. I regret not doing it at a later date instead of cramming them all in one night.
Judgement - 38 😬
Numerical - 35 😥
Verbal - 78
I guess maybe u are right about it being worse than last year 🤷.

yoooo your verbal went so good well done! yeah i really wasn’t in a mathsy mood so i haven’t done the numerical yet but i got
verbal - 46
Situational - 42
have you got an invite to do the written assessment yet? not sure if they do it straight away or wait a bit. also, i think i read it in one of last years threads, but apparently you just have to get the minimum on the online tests, and when you pass them and do the written assessment, that’s what they mainly look at
yoooo your verbal went so good well done! yeah i really wasn’t in a mathsy mood so i haven’t done the numerical yet but i got
verbal - 46
Situational - 42
have you got an invite to do the written assessment yet? not sure if they do it straight away or wait a bit. also, i think i read it in one of last years threads, but apparently you just have to get the minimum on the online tests, and when you pass them and do the written assessment, that’s what they mainly look at

I haven't been sent an invitation to the written assessment, it's probably too soon I guess. In the meantime it says to complete my application, so essentially the CV + Personal Statement. Let me know if you get urs once u do ur numerical test.
I haven't been sent an invitation to the written assessment, it's probably too soon I guess. In the meantime it says to complete my application, so essentially the CV + Personal Statement. Let me know if you get urs once u do ur numerical test.

will do, i think maybe the written assessment is the personal statement? not sure tho lol

edit: i think it is idk why i called it a written assessment 😭
(edited 2 years ago)
will do, i think maybe the written assessment is the personal statement? not sure tho lol

edit: i think it is idk why i called it a written assessment 😭

I did read through last year's GESDAP thread and there was mention of written assessments so u aren't wrong, I guess we'll find out soon enough
Thanks on my tests I got Verbal-47 , Numerical-63 , Judgement-88
Reply 10
I’ve got feedback from my tests and written my personal statement, i think now we wait and if successful we get invited to do a written test/presentation interview thing, good luck tho to everyone
Was anyone able to attach their CVs to the thing? I just put in my gcses
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Aguero9320
Was anyone able to attach their CVs to the thing? I just put in my gcses

no i don’t think we actually had to put in a cv and same but i also put my predicted a levels in
Reply 13
Anyone heard anything back yet?
Original post by EP2004

Nothing yet
Original post by EP2004

Just got an interview!
Just got an interview!

me too!
(edited 2 years ago)
Just got an interview!

did the email say you had to book it before the 18th march? bc the only slots available are afterwards
Reply 18
did the email say you had to book it before the 18th march? bc the only slots available are afterwards

yeah you have to book it before then, the interviews can take place after
Original post by EP2004
yeah you have to book it before then, the interviews can take place after

ohh lol not me thinking we had to book it FOR before the 18th march😭😭😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending